[Q&A] CyanogenMod 11.0 for HTC MSM7x27 devices

Search This thread

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
Probably... I doubt it will ever be as "usable" as Kitkat on the HTC Wildfire S or Salsa....

G

GeeteshK

What you need to fix gprs?

Well I am guessing that he most likely would need a logcat to start with. You can get this by connecting your wfs to you PC and runing:

adb logcat > logcat.txt

Or you can install CatLog and app from the play store to get the logcat.

Abyt

May 17, 2014
Don't know if this is the right place but here it goes, so I installed CM 11 flashed rom reboted and then reboted in recovery flashed gapps working so far, but I have no lockscreen no play store and its very laggy works very slow.. have to press the back button like 5 times so it goes back, is there anyway to fix this?
That being said, great work Olivier and thanks for all your great roms :) !

Olivier

Nov 6, 2011
Don't know if this is the right place but here it goes, so I installed CM 11 flashed rom reboted and then reboted in recovery flashed gapps working so far, but I have no lockscreen no play store and its very laggy works very slow.. have to press the back button like 5 times so it goes back, is there anyway to fix this?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Abyt

May 17, 2014
Just did that and now, I have the welcome menu problem. Maybe its because of int2ext4+ ?
I will just try to wipe everything and reflash it maybe it will fix the problem.

csoulr666

Jun 30, 2011
Aligarh
Would just like to point out that the "Initial SetupWizard Bug" only appears to be on Kitkat roms based on CM11(currently only 2)............. I'm able to go through the setup process on both Omni and Aospa

G

GeeteshK

Would just like to point out that the "Initial SetupWizard Bug" only appears to be on Kitkat roms based on CM11(currently only 2)............. I'm able to go through the setup process on both Omni and Aospa

I believe the problem is with CMSetup. I am looking into it now.;)

Olivier

Nov 6, 2011
That's unfortunately another issue with the proprietary GAPPs on our old devices we can't do much about.

EDIT: Strange it works in other ROMs lol.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl2086

Jul 15, 2014
Hi,

I've just installed the latest CM11 Version on my WFS. Everything works properly, but now i'm facing old problems: the internal storage is too little.
It's the first time i rooted a phone and I haven't yet installed Data2SD on it before, but I'd like to install Data2SD. So far I've tried to install Data2InstallerNXE2 and OnDemandSingleCoreZip. But none of these two worked. I got a "Failure" notification.
I tried it the following way:
-1st: partitionated the SD-Card with Minitool Partition Wizard: 8GB; now: EXT2: 1,5GB.
-then wiped everything
-installed CM 11
-booted
-tried to install Data2SD -> "Failure"
-because it didn't work I already installed the GAPPS.

As I said, the system works fine..but I've only some MB's left of storage... Did I do something wrong or were the versions I tried not the correct ones? Is there a possibility to increase the internal storage of the WFS? Which is it and how does it work?

Thanks for any help!:eek:

aWFSuser

Dec 31, 2013
Howrah
Hi,

I've just installed the latest CM11 Version on my WFS. Everything works properly, but now i'm facing old problems: the internal storage is too little.
It's the first time i rooted a phone and I haven't yet installed Data2SD on it before, but I'd like to install Data2SD. So far I've tried to install Data2InstallerNXE2 and OnDemandSingleCoreZip. But none of these two worked. I got a "Failure" notification.
I tried it the following way:
-1st: partitionated the SD-Card with Minitool Partition Wizard: 8GB; now: EXT2: 1,5GB.
-then wiped everything
-installed CM 11
-booted
-tried to install Data2SD -> "Failure"
-because it didn't work I already installed the GAPPS.

As I said, the system works fine..but I've only some MB's left of storage... Did I do something wrong or were the versions I tried not the correct ones? Is there a possibility to increase the internal storage of the WFS? Which is it and how does it work?

Thanks for any help!:eek:

Well if you just want to link apps to 2nd partition of sdcard, you can try link2sd . Unlike the other scripts, it always work for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    Feel free to discuss non-development-related topics here or ask any questions. :D
    What you need to fix gprs?
    hi guys

I update my WFS as see below instruction with this package = cm-11.0.0-RC9-marvel.zip *** gapps-KK-4.4.0-signed.zip **** cronmod int2ext+_signed.zip

'' Process for normal flash:
    wipe everything (data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe Dalvik cache).
    format /boot, cache, data, system, sd-ext (if you have).
    Flash the ROM
    reboot system now
    Wait until boot finish (5-10 min) and after that reboot on recovery
    Flash the GApps
    wipe dalvik cache
    reboot system now ''

We have problem

very important; when incoming call, not showing screen, no ring, no vibrate.Just I can see call, in missing call area.

Other problem , quick setting panel not working on status bar shortcut

Please help me?

This rom very class, but it have same class problemm:(

I solve my problem, with at below package :good::D

CWM recovery 6.0.5.3 (recovery.img) link= http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=8015
    WFSY11.0-WFS-V6.0.zip link= http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=5052#downloads
    Gapps-KK-4.4.0-Signed.zip link= Google Drive: http://goo.gl/byzNy7
    CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip link= http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00030/Otj/CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip

Wildfire S - class 10 sdcard
    fat32 32kb primary
    ext4 default primary
    flash rom > reboot system (so so 10 minute) > wait while view android dekstop > power off with press power button
    >power on + volume decrease button> recovery CWM 6.0.5.3 seeing>select zip from sdcard and gapps... zip > wipe dalvik cache > reboot system now > wait while view android dekstop >power off with press power button>power on + volume decrease button> select zip from sdcard and CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip select and wait while install progess>select reboot system now>that's all enjoy

Thanks XDA and in people
    @Olivier
    the new CWM & TWRP recovery do not work on WFS 2012 (HBOOT 1.09.0099)
    SO I can't install CM11
    can you fix it?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone