[Q&A] CyanogenMod 11.0 for HTC MSM7x27 devices

Search This thread

Marcel1962

Oct 14, 2013
Breda
Hello guys;
I don't know anyone face with that or not;I installed last version of cm 11.and touch gappes with int2ext+ and still have 1.6 GB free space but anytime open Facebook forces to close and give a message that Facebook needs more space and your disc space is running in low space?!
Any suggestion?

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using XDA Free mobile app

Free on your SD Card or intern Stock? Did you make partition in recovery mode?

Reactions: Afshin729

Afshin729

May 21, 2013
Tehran
Free on your SD Card or intern Stock? Did you make partition in recovery mode?

Hi, yes ,I always make partition in recovery,and never had problem like this!and I didn't get it with this partition i still have 1.60 GB free in internal and also have 3 GB in SD card?!:confused:

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using XDA Free mobile app

starbright_

Apr 11, 2010
Is there a Howto for installing CM11 on a Stock Wildfire S ?
What steps in which order and sources of files if needed ?
That whould be great.

Frozen_Lemon

Oct 7, 2014
Kerala
Is there a Howto for installing CM11 on a Stock Wildfire S ?
What steps in which order and sources of files if needed ?
That whould be great.
Umm did you root your phone?

Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I
don't run! You can act tough all you want!
You're not gonna scare me off! No way!

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Anyone plays games on this one? I dunno in mine most games just closes on its own. Even the supported ones. (These seem to run smooth on stock)

Frozen_Lemon

Oct 7, 2014
Kerala
Not right now. Just wanna have an overview about all the steps before starting the advanture.

Well first you gotta root 'course,unlock the Boot loader and stuffs. Then flash new recoveries.
You can find forums if you search prop

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

I might sound total noob,but I'm about to update the ROM and can't decide which to get
1. The Nightly dated Nov 22
2. The RC13 dated Nov 1

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Which one is better?

Frozen_Lemon

Oct 7, 2014
Kerala
"unlock the Boot loader and stuffs. Then flash new recoveries."
Howto do this in detail? This a rather rough howto ;)

Its better explained in other forums with pics bro :) I'd say you look up there. Much more helpful they'd be
And you really bought a new wildfire s? :eek::confused:

Sheikh Wahaj

Dec 6, 2014
(Status 0) Installation Aborted

I am trying to upgrade my WFS to Kitkat. I currently have CM10.1 Jellybean with CWM 5.0.2.8. When i'm trying to install the Rom, it says (Status 0) Installation aborted. I tried many CM11 RC's but none of them works whereas i can easily install CM10.1 using same recovery. Do i have to change the recovery for installing this ? Can you suggest some reliable and working recovery.
Thanks

Frozen_Lemon

Oct 7, 2014
Kerala
I did the update and its running on RC13 now.
Cronmod script doesn't seem to work,its making the phone stuck in the boot animation screen (for over 30mins in my case)
Games are still force closing :confused:

CM11 RC13
TWRP 2.8

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

I am trying to upgrade my WFS to Kitkat. I currently have CM10.1 Jellybean with CWM 5.0.2.8. When i'm trying to install the Rom, it says (Status 0) Installation aborted. I tried many CM11 RC's but none of them works whereas i can easily install CM10.1 using same recovery. Do i have to change the recovery for installing this ? Can you suggest some reliable and working recovery.
Thanks

Flash TWRP 2.8 or cwm 6.x
Should work :)

CM11 RC13
TWRP 2.8

Sheikh Wahaj

Dec 6, 2014
I did the update and its running on RC13 now.
Cronmod script doesn't seem to work,its making the phone stuck in the boot animation screen (for over 30mins in my case)
Games are still force closing :confused:

CM11 RC13
TWRP 2.8

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Flash TWRP 2.8 or cwm 6.x
Should work :)

CM11 RC13
TWRP 2.8

I will try that :) Thanks (Y)

Frozen_Lemon

Oct 7, 2014
Kerala
Is it better to upgrade system to RC13 or just stay updating from NIGHTLY channel?

By the way, great work! It made my phone useful again! :D

You could've hit the thanks button :D and I'm still unsure about it,as they say Nightlies are experimental ones and RCs are more near to stable
I flashed RC yesterday,the boot seemed to fast up for me,along with few options in restart option and a new file manager
But my old Nightlie gave me HDR option on video cam (honestly :D it even produced higher memory video clips when turned on) this RC don't have it
Games are still crashing like before

CM11 RC13
TWRP 2.8

Reactions: foralost

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't know if this is the right place but here it goes, so I installed CM 11 flashed rom reboted and then reboted in recovery flashed gapps working so far, but I have no lockscreen no play store and its very laggy works very slow.. have to press the back button like 5 times so it goes back, is there anyway to fix this?
    That being said, great work Olivier and thanks for all your great roms :) !

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    Feel free to discuss non-development-related topics here or ask any questions. :D
    What you need to fix gprs?
    hi guys

I update my WFS as see below instruction with this package = cm-11.0.0-RC9-marvel.zip *** gapps-KK-4.4.0-signed.zip **** cronmod int2ext+_signed.zip

'' Process for normal flash:
    wipe everything (data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe Dalvik cache).
    format /boot, cache, data, system, sd-ext (if you have).
    Flash the ROM
    reboot system now
    Wait until boot finish (5-10 min) and after that reboot on recovery
    Flash the GApps
    wipe dalvik cache
    reboot system now ''

We have problem

very important; when incoming call, not showing screen, no ring, no vibrate.Just I can see call, in missing call area.

Other problem , quick setting panel not working on status bar shortcut

Please help me?

This rom very class, but it have same class problemm:(

I solve my problem, with at below package :good::D

CWM recovery 6.0.5.3 (recovery.img) link= http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=8015
    WFSY11.0-WFS-V6.0.zip link= http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=5052#downloads
    Gapps-KK-4.4.0-Signed.zip link= Google Drive: http://goo.gl/byzNy7
    CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip link= http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00030/Otj/CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip

Wildfire S - class 10 sdcard
    fat32 32kb primary
    ext4 default primary
    flash rom > reboot system (so so 10 minute) > wait while view android dekstop > power off with press power button
    >power on + volume decrease button> recovery CWM 6.0.5.3 seeing>select zip from sdcard and gapps... zip > wipe dalvik cache > reboot system now > wait while view android dekstop >power off with press power button>power on + volume decrease button> select zip from sdcard and CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip select and wait while install progess>select reboot system now>that's all enjoy

Thanks XDA and in people
    @Olivier
    the new CWM & TWRP recovery do not work on WFS 2012 (HBOOT 1.09.0099)
    SO I can't install CM11
    can you fix it?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone