• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

Q/A/Discussion CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4 [FXP]

Mazzen.kh

Dec 11, 2012
Cairo
Thanks for answering but I'm not so sure you're right. Technically, this is a OS limitation. With Android 4.3 it should be removed. Also all WP phones will receive this function too (BLE) when the official WP8.1 update will come.

Any device that support BT 4 should suport BLE.

Is somebody here with kind to test if Xperia L is BLE enabled using CM11? There are plenty of apps to check this (e.g. from Google Play).
It seems to be supported i guess

Attachments

janrey88

Dec 28, 2013
"This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"
UPLOAD.NET

Reactions: Sharful

s0ur0v

Aug 20, 2013
Why uploaded.net only ? everytime we facing nasty problem with uploaded.net. Cant you upload on some good hosting like googledrive /mediafire /zippyshare etc .. ?? :eek:

ahsanaimad

Mar 12, 2011
Regarding my previous report for non working Google Camera, I would like to apologize but the bug is not present although problem lies in HDR on both Google and stock camera app. Most of times HDR capture is not saved and renders app non responsive. If bug is confirmed kindly someone report to Varun.

Secondly regarding unable to quit immersive mode I took a Logcat and have attached the same. PS - Logcat as taken trying to swipe from bottom on Play Books

It will be kind enough to check both bugs and report to Varun as I have limited data connection and resources.

Logcat - http://pastebin.com/HB16K8Cn

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Captain_Hungary

Nov 14, 2013
Budapest
I knew that already ... but I do not appear... In release 4.4.3 nav bar show, but in the 325 build doesn't appear... Sorry my english :)

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Free mobile app
It seems only you're facing this kinda problem, so wipe cache & dalvik if you missed it after the update.
If that also doesn't help, a clean install (wipe data+cache+dalvik+system and reflash fxp325) would definitely solve it :)

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Free mobile app

janrey88

Dec 28, 2013
Im also facing problem in hdr sometimes not saving.
Im flashing again thunderzap because it deletes after update, do i have to flash the img. Through flashtool or just install the zip through recovery. Thanks

surajXl1

Mar 4, 2014
Pune
Im also facing problem in hdr sometimes not saving.
Im flashing again thunderzap because it deletes after update, do i have to flash the img. Through flashtool or just install the zip through recovery. Thanks
Install zip through recovery if u have cm11..

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone