[Q&A] [E] Poseidon ICS Kernel

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [E] Poseidon ICS Kernel

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [E] Poseidon ICS Kernel. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

vicky1212

Nov 6, 2014
Need download link for Poseidon ICS kernel for Sony Xperia E Dual

Hi,

I couldn't find any working download links for Poseidon ICS kernel for Sony Xperia E Dual . Can anyone please help to provide this?

Thanks in advance

iH8Ecchi

Jan 27, 2014
Planeptune
Hi, I've experienced some memory management issue on ICS roms
After i'd done some heavy tasks (like browsing), I checked the memory and saw that RAM was not freed up. Hence i can only get 60-80mb of free RAM even when no tasks is running.
Can you tell me what caused the problem, and how to fix that?

iH8Ecchi

Jan 27, 2014
Planeptune
How about using Advanced Task Killer and Fast Reboot? I tried that and it works. My guess is, the auto killer won't start killing until there's around ~30 MB free left. So you have to use a task killer app. And don't worry, heavy apps like Browser won't start again by itself.

I knew that. even the MANUAL killer doesn't work. It only free up a small amount of ram (e.g. 60 ->90). Memory can only be freed up completely ( 60 -> 280) after a reboot.
This only occurs in ICS roms. I've tried GB, JB, KK, all of them works fine.