[Q/A] General Chat and Questions

Search This thread

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
I saw this on another thread and decided to start it here as well :D
This thread is to chat with others about the Optimus One, P500 and V Developing, Problems, Questions and that kind of things.
I hope you like it and find it usefull :D

Rules:

* No spamming
* Be nice to eachother
* No Racism
* And the rest you know

Cheers !!

PS:
As some of you might have noticed I got a new user title, Recognized Contributor, but what is it?

Recognized Contributor is a role intended for members who produce some of the best original and helpful guides for users, as well as helping other users who have problems, in a friendly manner. Recognized Contributors will get a custom user title and the faster ad-free XDA template, as well as access to developer tools currently being created. Any Senior Moderator on XDA can add Recognized Contributors.

So don't be scared to knock on my door :D

Last edited:

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Question: who is the oldest member here? (I am 30) ;)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

And the youngest :D I am 15 :D
Adfad is 4x (I think)

Just wait;)
Code:
[IMG]http://sparkwire.thanez.net/SendPresents/uploads/ultra_hd_good_turb.jpg[/IMG]
Seek the signature below the line;)

J

Jrhodes85

Well first thing first..
Where's the love for T-Mobile USA customers..quite a few of us who want to play around with a few roms but cant due to data irregularities..this pertains to new baseband users...old baseband users got fixes across the board..also what would users want more SENSE or ICS or MIUI..I hear frequently how o1 is obsolete but any device is never dead,developers are still pushing new ideas to the g1. I've never developed for optimus but have with g1...

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Welby_

Apr 18, 2012
Hello guys, I am a new member of this community and I was wondering if someone can enlighten me about the SIM card. What is a 256k SIM? What is the difference between a 256k and a 128k?

Edit : And just to be sure a clean install mean:

- Wipe data / cache / dalvik cache
- Flash the zip
?

Thanks

Welby :)

Last edited:

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Hello guys, I am a new member of this community and I was wondering if someone can enlighten me about the SIM card. What is a 256k SIM? What is the difference between a 256k and a 128k?

- Flash the zip
?

Thanks

Clean install means wipe everything except SD card (in mounts and storage in CWM)
Then flash

waitd.gif

Reactions: Welby_

Welby_

Apr 18, 2012
Clean install means wipe everything except SD card (in mounts and storage in CWM)
Then flash

That mean I need to format boot, cache, data, system and sd-ext?

Also do I need to : wipe cache / data factory reset / dalvik cache before flashing when I am doing a clean install?

Thanks again

Welby

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I saw this on another thread and decided to start it here as well :D
    This thread is to chat with others about the Optimus One, P500 and V Developing, Problems, Questions and that kind of things.
    I hope you like it and find it usefull :D

Rules:

* No spamming
    * Be nice to eachother
    * No Racism
    * And the rest you know

Cheers !!

PS:
    As some of you might have noticed I got a new user title, Recognized Contributor, but what is it?

Recognized Contributor is a role intended for members who produce some of the best original and helpful guides for users, as well as helping other users who have problems, in a friendly manner. Recognized Contributors will get a custom user title and the faster ad-free XDA template, as well as access to developer tools currently being created. Any Senior Moderator on XDA can add Recognized Contributors.

So don't be scared to knock on my door :D
    Double trouble ? :p

From today on, yes :D

- Flash the zip
    ?

Thanks

Then flash

waitd.gif

That mean I need to format boot, cache, data, system and sd-ext?

Also do I need to : wipe cache / data factory reset / dalvik cache before flashing when I am doing a clean install?

Thanks again

Welby

Yes. Wipe everything

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone