I don't understand. What do you mean "none file ending EMEA_GEN3".
I meant, did you try to flash the root on your z205 rom using the CWM_18.104.22.168_Z200-Shreps.img recovery, or which recovery did you use?
@phate12301 It's alot easier!Hi, i recently bought an acer z520 dual sim and i want to root it and install a cmw recovery. please can you explain me in the details what stuff i need to avoid every problem?
Z520_150521__recovery_CWM_22.214.171.124-Z520.img by @Grody
MTK_SP_Drivers_v1.4.rar (last one unsigned)
is this all i need to do what i want? do you suggest me to use the last version of sp flash tool (v5.1524.00)?
Is there someobe can help me? I have my acer z520. 3 days ago, im searching a way to install cwm on my phone. So i download the image here. And use flashify application for the installation. The procedure was succesful. Its says that i can reboot now. But after the reboot it stucks on acer logo and restart again and again. I already try the hard reset on stock recovery. But still nothibg happens. So please help.
Hi guys, im new here. Can somebody pls! Help me. My problem is im installing cwm on my phone which is acer z520. Then i found this thread, saw the img. for the cwm. When i downloaded it, i also installed flashify app from playstore to flash the img. After the installment was succesful. And it says i should reboot now. I reboot it. But when after the reboot it stucks up on acer logo screen, and restart. Again and again. Btw, my phone is already rooted by kingo root. What should i do? Pls, help.
Here also Lollipop build (Acer_AV0L0_S56_1.009.00_EMEA_GEN1 ) now and have huge battery drain. Anyone else have this?
... in my experience (maybe some reference on the web too), newly installed roms take a few days or cycles of charging and using the battery before giving reliable indications...You should wipe and reinstall your apps manually. It worked for another guy who experienced this.
Verstuurd vanaf mijn S56 met Tapatalk
Hy. I need the update_Acer_AV0K0_Z520_1.010.00_EMEA_GEN1S-sds.zip file, but the download link is dead.
THIS WAS POSTED IN XDA FOrum developer in facebook(credite to them)
just sharing it worked for me
How to write or change your lost IMEI no in Micromax and other MTK phone
It is seen in Micromax and other MTK Android phones when we are flashing/Updating Rom then we lost our IMEI Numbers, It is a big problem for new Micromax phone users. So, I give you the solution of this problem. But this guide is for only who suffer with this problem, it is not for stolen mobiles. Have a look....
Must Read :- How to Backup/Restore of Android phone IMEI No for MTK device
We have two method for Write your lost IMEI Number by follow these method :-
First Method: -
1. Rooted your MTK Android phone
2. Download and install Mobile Uncle Tools from Google play store.
3. Go to Engineer Mode and Select Engineer mode (MTK)
4. Go to Connectivity Tab and Select CDS information
5. Select Radio Information after that Select Phone1 (for the first IMEI)
6. At the top there is a command line which begins “AT+” just type there “AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1? (Put your first IMEI number number)
7. Hit send command and you will / may get a confirmation that "sent to mSend".
8. Now go back and select “Phone2? (for the second IMEI number)
9. At the top there is a command line which begins “AT+” just type there “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2? (Put your second IMEI number)
10. Reboot your phone and check you IMEI number (Dial *#06#).
Must Read :- Latest Google play store for any Android device
Must Read :- TheftSpy Anti-Theft app for Micromax A110 and other Android mobile
Second Method: -
1. Go to Engineering Mode with this code * # * # 3646633 # * # *
2. Type it on call pad
3. Engineering Mode show on your phone screen
4. Go to CDS info
5. Go to Radio info
6. then go to Phone1 (For the first IMEI No)
7. At the top there is a command line which begins "AT+" just type there "AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" (Instead of IMEI_1 put your first IMEI No)
8. Hit send command
9. If you done just reboot the phone
10. If you change the second IMEI No then go to step 2 and select "Phone2"
11. And enter the code "AT +EGMR=1,10,"IMEI_2" (Instead of IMEI_2 put your second IMEI No)
12. Hit send command
13. Reboot your phone
(I tested On Micromax A89 Ninja)
Look at some previous post. You have to push back your IMEI with Mobile Uncle Tool (requires root)thanks for this post! I have successfuly unbricked my phone.. the only problem is that, the device cannot detect my sim cards.. i can only see "?" on the sim area and "INVALID IMEI" on the status bar. help me please..
Yes ! share it with others !
Envoyé de mon One+