[Q&A] LG G3 Quick Circle case options for 5.0.2??

Search This thread

tmjm28

Nov 29, 2014
I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the custom ROM /android development scene, almost thru the peewee trial and error level. Anyways, I've just rooted and flashed a custom Rom, candy5 5.0.2 on my D852 (see pic for specifics) . The one thing I can't figure out is how to get the quick circle case working. I've read that the quick circle case will not work on lollipop as of right niw, but I've also read a few posts that make it sound like some people have managed to get the case working.. Can someone, ANYONE look at my specifics and tell me whether or not I have to wait a while longer for the quick circle option. Better yet, if its available, can you point me in the right direction to get it up and running?!

Sent from my LG-D852

Attachments

• 1420237652562.jpg
    1420237652562.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 366

tmjm28

Nov 29, 2014
The one and only flaw of LP IMO. Either way, sacrificing a case (for now) is worth it. Couldn't go back to kitkat ever. If you know android well and would consider modding /developing/hacking a hobby, how long would you guess for the LP circle case functionality.. If at all...?

Sent from my LG-D852

aPuddle

Jul 5, 2011
Tallahassee
Bump, I am also curious. Could anyone explain in Layman's terms what the problem is? I am curious as to whether this is a problem which will be solved once LG releases their official 5.0 builds for the U.S. or if going AOSP essentially means no more Quick Circle case period. I don't mind waiting, I'd just like to know if its the sort of thing coming down the pipeline.

Thanks for help y'all can be.

thelgog

Jan 9, 2014
I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the custom ROM /android development scene, almost thru the peewee trial and error level. Anyways, I've just rooted and flashed a custom Rom, candy5 5.0.2 on my D852 (see pic for specifics) . The one thing I can't figure out is how to get the quick circle case working. I've read that the quick circle case will not work on lollipop as of right niw, but I've also read a few posts that make it sound like some people have managed to get the case working.. Can someone, ANYONE look at my specifics and tell me whether or not I have to wait a while longer for the quick circle option. Better yet, if its available, can you point me in the right direction to get it up and running?!

Sent from my LG-D852

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/themes-apps/app-lg-qcircleview-aosp-t3043744 here ya go in cause you havent found out yet in the 4 months i relpying in