• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(Q&A) mySENSEdx+ & myONEdx+ & mySENSEdx5

Search This thread

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 19, 2013
The attached one is ICS as I see request for ICS... (actually they can get that from Tony's thread in One V forum)

For JB, just use the one from your ROM, no need to redo

Yep.. no EQS as there is no point to have EQS and your mod
Ah ok.. my SystemUI.apk is themed so I will use one from your myONE mods attached.
And now I saw they requested ICS :D

xpirt

nemanja.bgd

Oct 22, 2012
Belgrade
Slider bar

Guys,
Here is modded version of SystemUi from Xpirit's Flumix rom, so all credits and thanks goes to him. It's sense 4 themed with aosp recent apps, removed low battery notification and it's for JB, tested on mySENSEdx+. With fulmix.EQS.apk toogles can be aranged,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-11-00-45-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-11-00-45-10.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 76
  • fulmix.EQS.apk
    46.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 19, 2013
Guys,
Here is modded version of SystemUi from Xpirit's Flumix rom, so all credits and thanks goes to him. It's sense 4 themed with aosp recent apps, removed low battery notification and it's for JB, tested on mySENSEdx+. With fulmix.EQS.apk toogles can be aranged,

When I will make also with Sense recent apps you can mod also that because some people like Sense recent apps.

xpirt

nemanja.bgd

Oct 22, 2012
Belgrade
Sense Recent app

Here is the SystemUI, EQS sense 4 themed, brightness slider , sense recent apps, low battery notification disabled. JB compatibile. Later today i will mod with 1% battery.

nemanja.bgd

Oct 22, 2012
Belgrade
Battery Percaentage

So this is mod with Battery percentage, Aosp recent apps, sense 4 themed, brightness slider and no separators between toggles. All this mods works on mySENSEdx+ and it will work on all sense JB roms. Again all credits goes to Xpirit sinse i used his SystemUI as a base. So imagine this screenshot without sepoarators and with battery percentage. Ckpv5 feel free to post this on mySENSEdx+ page, since im new member i cant post on android development forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-11-00-45-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-11-00-45-10.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 42

MihaiA7X

Jan 10, 2013
I think I have a problem with init.d support. I'm using mySENSEdx and nexus kernel v2 and it seems no init.d scripts work even though init.d folder is in /system/etc and the ROM and kernel comes with init.d support...how should I check or fix this issue???

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
I think I have a problem with init.d support. I'm using mySENSEdx and nexus kernel v2 and it seems no init.d scripts work even though init.d folder is in /system/etc and the ROM and kernel comes with init.d support...how should I check or fix this issue???

You are wrong there (those I bolded) , nexus kernel v2 does not have init.d support.
You can use the nexus kernel v2 with init.d support attached on OP http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2391181 (Boot.img_Installer_RC4.0.zip)

EDIT : myONEdx+ & mySENSEdx+ OPs updated with Boot.img_Installer_RC4.0.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: MihaiA7X

lele2498

Sep 5, 2012
Piacenza
As some of us here are new to xda with no 10 posts and unable to post anything in Development section and also too many PMs asking this and that from junior members... I open this thread to answer anything that I may be able to help or someone else will also help .. but please only ROMs related questions as I will answer to ROM related questions. Non-ROM related, maybe someone else will help.

Sorry but how flash the recover (nexuskernel)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As some of us here are new to xda with no 10 posts and unable to post anything in Development section and also too many PMs asking this and that from junior members... I open this thread to answer anything that I may be able to help or someone else will also help .. but please only ROMs related questions as I will answer to ROM related questions. Non-ROM related, maybe someone else will help.
    How do i change the background of EQS:D:D:D:D?

Decompile systemui.apk. Go inside res/layout and open toggles_view.xml
    On top there is an entry with hex code for colour. I changed it to #ff000000 for pure black. Then recompile and push the new systemui in phone
    Hi. Sorry for disturbing you, but I can't really understand which are the differences between mySensedx+ 2.0 and myOnedx+ 2.0. The ROMs seem identical to me, the preinstalled apps are exactly the same, the skins, the lockscreens etc. So, which one should I install? thanks again.

Have you check the video posted here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=42727427&postcount=1
    These features are not available on myONEdx+

sory but i cant post in development section thts why i am sending you PM...
    i wanted to tell you that sense 5 lockscreen on myOnedx+ RC2.0 is not working with musiclover skin... can u fix it?

Just uploaded the updated skins... check the thread
    I have a request. In the next ROM completely remove Locations and their connection with the events in the calendar. I hope that make myself clear, because the message is writing a translator.

Not really clear as there are two different "locations".

1. Locations which is an app
    2. Locations which is a service

As this is more a personal preference, you can do this on your own.

For item 1 : Open the ROM.zip with 7-zip (don't extract), browse to system/app folder and delete LocationPicker.apk and Locations.apk and close the 7-zip. Now you have a ROM.zip without Locations... flash this modded zip

For item 2 : It's the Location service .. you can deselect the features in Settings - Locations

It's nothing strange .. what do you expect to happen when you long press back key while MX in locked status ?

Long press back key will kill all "USER" foreground running app and MX is one of the "USER" app.

MX is developed on stock key input characteristic. There is no activity assigned to long press back key in stock... so nothing will happen when you long press back key when MX is in locked position.

But.. why do you want to long press back key while watching video when MX is in locked status.. I thought the locked function is to avoid accidentally press button, not intentionally :confused:

Aren't you supposed to be running AOKP and fixing stuff ?