[Q&A] OmniROM 4.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
Can someone who is on Stock (specifically 15.3.A.1.17, if possible pure Stock) upload his build.prop please?

Reactions: adil089

nishuksd

Jan 22, 2014
I'm planning to switch to this ROM. Somebody please try to provide me the below details.

1. Whether OTA updates will work?

2. Specify the bugs or Not working features

coolhz

Nov 3, 2013
@Olivier Its strange , I am not able to boot up the ROM on my C2104. I have wiped and also flashed the root zip after flashing ROM . Still its stuck on bootanimation ?. Any suggestions?

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

LeopardSurd

May 31, 2009
Cluj-Napoca
Bug with screen off animation

@Olivier:
Just clean-installed the latest OmniROM nightly from the official website and saw that the „screen off animation” option doesn't change anything:
Einstellung>Display>Bildschirm Abschaltanimation. No matter what you choose, the animation is the same „Ausblenden”. :)

One more bug: trying to change the pictures resolution using default camera causes FC.

L.E. just received the first OTA-nightly update. It went great but those 2 bugs are still there. :D

Last edited:

LeopardSurd

May 31, 2009
Cluj-Napoca
is there a way to change the tiles on the notification drawer? the one with wifi, bluetooth etc.?? like in CM I can add and remove quick tiles
Only moving.

How about flickering, the display tends to flicker when there is a white background and the environmental light is not so strong. It doesn't occurs every time. What about this?

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
As you may have noticed, I ignore your bug reports. Everyone please read my signature and the OP of the main thread, then read it again. I hope you know why afterwards...

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: coolhz

LeopardSurd

May 31, 2009
Cluj-Napoca
Suggestions

As you may have noticed, I ignore your bug reports. Everyone please read my signature and the OP of the main thread, then read it again. I hope you know why afterwards...

If you want a better feedback from OmniROM testers, please insert some links in the signature with:
  • the list of curently known bugs from CM11 and transfered to OmniROM
  • little guide with what kind of logcat app would you like to use the testers (there are dozens)
  • what/where is DevDB

In this way, we could spare our time (yours the dev and mine the tester). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry guys, but please don't expect anything from me after what happened lately. But before I leave, I want to clarify some things (I have read some posts) and comment on some statements:
    - I reported Varun, that's true, and you all know why. But I never wanted his thread closed (why should I?).
    - To those who think I don't own the device: I do, sort of (so no, I don't do blind builds) - however, my sister uses it, hence it's not listed under "Devices I use(d)" in my signature.
    - Unlike some people claim, I don't coerce or harass on XDA - check my posts and prove me wrong?
    - I wasn't involved in the fight between Varun and Brinly at all.
    - I didn't intend to defame anyone.

To those who want Omni 5.0 or whatever, contact David Makarove, I'm sure he'll gladly do it.
    Feel free to PM me should there be any further questions. Just don't believe everything you see in that facebook group.

Thanks and bye, it was nice here.
    The led illumination while charging is fixed in the latest nightly :) 9/18/14.
    I just needa check if the OTA works tomorrow.
    Thanks for the confirmation, I pushed a fix (props to Varun) but forgot to ask you to test it. I think I'll flash Omni soon and see what I can do to fix the other bugs.
    you don't own any Xperia L, as far I understand.

Who has spread this rumor? I do own this device, but I don't use it as a daily driver for several reasons I don't need to elaborate on.
    Listen, I don't want to come across as rude, but please, kindly (re-)read my previous post.

That's rather a problem with the adreno blobs. Merging latest upstream from CAF is nice, but not necessarily required since the kernel is not that old.
    As for multiwindow - it hasn't been merged yet since it's an experimental feature.
    What's the problem with the nightlies?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone