[Q&A]OnePlus 3T Noob -Friendly Q&A Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

Search This thread

ejdam_

Jan 29, 2017
Warszawa
Is it possible to have battery drain after entering warm room (about 20°C), after being outside (about -6°C)? When I was outside my CPU temperature was 17°C and then 35°C.

Lada333

Feb 7, 2016
Győr
Is it possible to have battery drain after entering warm room (about 20°C), after being outside (about -6°C)? When I was outside my CPU temperature was 17°C and then 35°C.

Li-ion batteries don't like cold weather. They drain much faster, so you essentially changing the temperature of the battery that much could've confused the software.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Hello, tell me please if any of CM/Lineage ROMs have working HDR and SlowMotion camera? Or i should keep using OOS if i want good camera? Thanks for answer.

They probably don't. Custom ROMs usually don't have camera drivers.

Reactions: ejdam_

mvinicius

Feb 3, 2017
Rio de Janeiro
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
This should work fine , actually it does BUT , don`t boot into android after flashing nor recovery , power off the device and use the known buttons combination to access the recovery

From there you`re good to go

Thanks for all! I did it. After flash the recovery, I updated with the last OxygenOS and the system showed 128GB. Now I'm using FreedomOS and it's all working fine.

Thanks also eroigaps.

forcedairinduction

Mar 24, 2013
Any custom ROMs faster than stock?

Hi all, I understand that benchmark figures from antutu are only useful for testing any speed differences made to a device and don't equate to real life running.....But I've found all roms/kernels so far give me a lower than standard antutu?. Any idea why?
My best so far has been 167223 on standard (with force GPU rendering on) but only (I know it's still a good score) 155000 using custom ROMs :) ta all

pratyush28

Oct 4, 2016
Hi all, I understand that benchmark figures from antutu are only useful for testing any speed differences made to a device and don't equate to real life running.....But I've found all roms/kernels so far give me a lower than standard antutu?. Any idea why?
My best so far has been 167223 on standard (with force GPU rendering on) but only (I know it's still a good score) 155000 using custom ROMs :) ta all
thats because op was into benchmark cheating.. they used to throttle thr gpu for certain benchmarking apps to get a higher benchmark score... but now that they are caught, they have stopeed doin it in the latest oos version 4.0.3 now you will get same score on oos too!

Reactions: forcedairinduction

forcedairinduction

Mar 24, 2013
thats because op was into benchmark cheating.. they used to throttle thr gpu for certain benchmarking apps to get a higher benchmark score... but now that they are caught, they have stopeed doin it in the latest oos version 4.0.3 now you will get same score on oos too!

Thanks man

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Hmm, got me thinking. Have you seen how high iPhone 7 benches at on antutu?. Massively higher than the more powerful opo3t. They also cheating then?

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Hmm, got me thinking. Have you seen how high iPhone 7 benches at on antutu?. Massively higher than the more powerful opo3t. They also cheating then?

Reactions: pratyush28

pratyush28

Oct 4, 2016
Thanks man

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

i dont think apple is cheating. their software(ios) is a lot more optimized than that of oos so its possible for ios to reach top of benchmark scores even with a little low hardware specs... But frankly speaking i dont believe in benchmarks i just feel op3T software can be optimized even more to minimize visual glitches while pulling down statusbar, scrolling through browsers etc...

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Is there any guide how to install viper the easiest way when being on stock OOS 4.0.3?
here this is a guide which works perfectly for me
http://www.theandroidsoul.com/install-viper4android-nougat/ just use the latest version of viper available no need to flash stuff from twrp just install viper and it will automatically give a prompt to install drivers.... but that audio. conf setting is important follow that correctly according to the guide!

carcheky

Aug 16, 2013
Hi! Somebody knows how I can exclude one app from doze mode?

FreedomOs 1.3 (oxigenOs 4.0.3)

Enviado desde mi SHIELD Tablet mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+2]Welcome to
    Questions Answers & Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]
    redLine.png

This thread has been created to assist owners of:​
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]The OnePlus 3T[/SIZE]

oneplus-3t-specs.jpg

There are no questions that are deemed insignificant

Helpful information for your device:

Overview of the OnePlus 3T

Also visit the The Index Project thread (w.i.p) with a lot off additional info

ᴥ Please feel free to Ask Away anything about your device ᴥ
    I would kindly ask that everyone , absolutely everyone to post questions , concerns and ask for help HERE rather than opening useless Telegram chats , we are XDA users , aren`t we ?
    Thank you !
    -=-=-
    Below you'll find the most helpful guys around you may tag them if want [emoji12]
    @Funk Wizard
    Yes, never I used screen Protectors, why holding Jessica Alba in your hands while dressed?

Sent from my Darkside of Oneplus 3T
    Im trying to unlock the bootloader, but im having problems. When i type adb devices or fastboot devices, my device isnt showing up, and it is definitely connected. Ive also reinstalled the drivers multiple times. Still cant get that **** to work. Any reason why it isnt showing up?

I'm pretty sure you have windows 8.1 or 10, and that's the problem.
    Windows is blocking OnePlus drivers because they have some kind of problems with certificates.
    What you have to do is restart the computer in advanced mode (hold shift key and press on the restart icon until computer restarts with a blue screen)
    Now you have 3 options, Continue to windows, troubleshooting, and turn off the pc.
    Choose troubleshooting and then advanced options, now choose advanced options, boot settings.
    Now a list with some options should be displayed, search for "Disable imposition signed drivers" (it should be the 7th option).
    Now press the F7 key to restart with signed drivers disabled.
    system should now restart.
    Try plugging your phone, go to fastboot and then type the commands on pc.
    Hope this works for you, sorry for my english :p
    After installing twrp.. flashing SuperSU zip ..do we need also to flash the encryption disabler zip ? Or to format data to remove the encryption?....

Not needed in my case... Only flashing SuperSU enough (after "fastboot format userdata").

PS: One device is not well supported until @xanthrax is there.... ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone