[Q&A] [ROM][364MB][NB6]Revolutionary S5 V3 - Why buy an S5? [PATCHED V3]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][364MB][NB6]Revolutionary S5 V3 - Why buy an S5? [PATCHED V3]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

Aug 13, 2014
Belo Horizonte
Staff need someone Clarify Doubts That I Have Giant Here!

Personal lately I'm really no time to be able to analyze a ROM, so I need a very objective analysis, my smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300, unfortunately he has a problem in the GSM engine, which can no longer make calls and the message appears "not registered on the network" believe it or not, I have done everything in this world to be able to solve and not getting any success, already installed various types of modems, kernels, ROMS, and even make the purest possible the factory reset, the only solution would be to take on a technical assistance here in Brazil where I live, for them to use to repair the Box, finally .... I wonder if this ROM is definitely functional, ie, if it is better than the Stock ROM S3, as my machine only has 1GB of RAM need a lighter ROM's possible, not to be choking the course of use, as in the case of ROM MIUI / CyanogenMod / Omni Rom / among others ... so need help of you who are more experienced to be able to tell me if this ROM is worth using it. Many thanks for your attention! ^ __ ^

darkster24

Oct 12, 2014
Revolutionary S5 V3

Hi, my s3 i9300 got stuck on wiping userdata 0.00% when i flash the Revolutionary s5 V3... Is it normal?

Hugov_zawr

Jan 4, 2014
Are there any instructions for install this ROM? Also, do I need to update Kernell?
My updated stock version 4.3. ROM sucks..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-15-01-30-30.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-15-01-30-30.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

Ray Donovan

Oct 15, 2014
someone with the same problem?

Someone with the same problem?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 354
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 241
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 216

camo200sx

Apr 10, 2011
Hey guys. Nice rom. Looks great.

Just wondering why it would lag for me? Just doesnt seem to be very snappy at all. I have tried nova launcher but that changed nothing...really want this one to work :)

Cheers

xfzaero

Nov 23, 2012
Zrenjanin
[Q&A] WhatsApp problem

I installed this epic stuff v3 version and i have only a problem with WhatsApp application. When i install it and it asks me for phone number, i type it down and after that it just gets me back to main menu, like i pressed the button to quit the application..tryed to wipe data etc..reinstall the rom, always same...then i got back on stock firmware and it worked there, so i think its kinda a bug/problem with system not my phone..any solutions? Thanks in advance

TheJohnTheJohn

Oct 28, 2014
No sync

hi there,

First thread, first rom, first time everything :) (no noob)
Okay, so I've downloaded and succesfully installed this wonderfull Rom, which makes my S3 as intended :)
However, as I was setting up everything I noticed that the Sync is not working. And this is in generel.
Not google, no calendars, not facebook.

I have tried every solution I have come across.
- Remove accounts,
- Re-install accounts
- Set Sync to Auto etc. etc.

No matter what I do, nothing will allow me to sync my accounts, and cannot add calendar list as it cannot find any to sync with :(

Hoping for some help :)

fahiealex

Oct 29, 2014
Bolt link is not downling fully

bolt link is struck after 60 %. no seeders in torrent ...... please send another fresh link

Akki2015

Oct 31, 2014
Contact process not working

Hi,

first of all your Rom is amazing, slimest S5 ROM for Galaxy S3 out there but has some issues.
I took backup of my contacts to SD card and Installed your ROM.
Initially all worked fine, look n feel is awesome and RAM uses is also low (thumps up).
But the moment i restored my contacts from SD card it started throwing Exceptions "Unfortunately process xxx stopped" and all.
Unfortunately i had uninstalled your ROM and moved to other.
please fix above mentioned issue so that i will again install your ROM on my Galaxy S3.

Thanks

hassan.kh14

Oct 11, 2014
Hello everyone. .
if there's any way to have numbers on top of keyboard?
And is it possible to change dpi to its stoke?

DroidBhai26

Jan 26, 2014
Mumbai
Icon size too small.

Firstly a big thank youuuuu for that wonderful ROM you guys have made..Totally Killer..
This is clearly what i was searching for a note 2 camera with no junk apps..
The launcher icons feel too small.. i flashed this launcher by sunajkram23 using TWRP..Now it looks good..even though widget and wallpaper problems..Can you increase the size of those icons and even add a "Set Theme" option..

Hope to see the S6 ROM coming too..
Cheers

DroidBhai26

Jan 26, 2014
Mumbai
MARVEL Vs DC bootanimation

Special mention to @Nonta72 for his conversion tutorial from .zip to .qmg and @tj_droid for the MOTO G Marvel Vs DC bootanimation..

Replace the bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg in /System/media/

Worked on Revolutionary S5 v3 ROM.

Dont forget to make a backup before rebooting

ENJOY ....
File Link below:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzR8NG7e2lskN1ZfcElqSk9pOEE/edit

radoslav7

Nov 12, 2014
huge problem

Hello,
I have a huge problem with your mod. My Kies 3 cannot recognize my device. I strongly need to do so, because all my contacts, datas, wifi passwords and etc. are saved in Kies. Any ideas?

On the other hand, this is the greatest mod I've tried so far. No other bugs, very smoothly... and i very satisfied with it. But if I cannot access my Kies data, I have to change it :/

Top Liked Posts