[Q&A] [ROM][4.4.3] CyanogenMod 11 for HTC One S

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][4.4.3] CyanogenMod 11 for HTC One S

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

megahoo

Oct 18, 2014
So on the wifi stuff -- my phone seems to lose / forget all wifi passwords after a reboot, or when flashing a new ROM.

I know someone else mentioned seeing this -- any ideas on how to resolve it? Super annoying.

I have had the same problem with loosing the Wifi password since i have switched from stock to CM11. The sollution for me was to flash a new radio. After i have flashed the 1.15..... radio the problem was gone. I don't understand why, because now it's fine even after returning back to the original 1.11 radio.

corbeau56

Mar 13, 2014
I have problems with the cm updater since several nigthlies (around october 15 and all following nightlies). Can't read any changelog (not available). The updater never shows more than 3 files and crashes frequently.

Flashed kernel (boot.IMG) on nightly October 20, but problem remains. No other problems so far.

Last edited:

corbeau56

Mar 13, 2014
I am on CM11 nightlies since February and I am updating every week. I really had VERY few problems, these guys do a great job. Since two or three months ALL CM11 nightlies are "good"

elgregor22

Oct 27, 2014
Hi!
I've been using ViperOneS for a long time (works pefectly) and now I want to try CM 11. I have installed 1.35a radio and elementalx 6.4 kernel (hboot 2.15 / TWRP 2.6.3.0). Should I install other kernel or radio? Which ones are recommended for best stability?

corbeau56

Mar 13, 2014
anyone have test the lasts nightly?
I don't understand your repeated question about latest nightlies, if they are "good" etc. What do you want to know exactly? I why don' t you simply try? Make a nandroid backup before and you can easily step back in minutes.

javimontaut

Dec 19, 2014
Got a problem with another rom and anyone has helped me so far:(

NIGHT GUYS,
BEFORE MENTIONING MY PROBLEM, I'D LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU ALL FOR THIS FORUM. AFTER A WHILE OF CONCERNING, I'VE FINALLY DECIDED TO SIGN IN TOO, AS IT HASN'T BEEN THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME YOU'VE HELPED ME A LOT.
THEN, IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE I INSTALLED CYANOGENMOD 10.2 VILLE ROM WITH ANDROID 4.3.1 IN MY HTC ONE S. IN GENERAL TERMS IT RUNS REALLY SMOTHLY, ALTHOUGH I ALSO MISS SENSE GESTURES. HOWEVER, I'VE FOUND KIND OF SEVERAL BUGS THOSE MADE ME DO RESEARCH FOR SOME HOURS TODAY, AND HAVEN'T EVEN SOLVED ANYTHING: WHEREAS IT USED TO LAUNCH HARD GAMES (LIKE GAMELOFT OR EA ONES), NOW IT STALLS WHEN LOADING OR JUST REBOOTS. BUT FAR FROM BEING THIS THE WORST COMPLAINT , I NOW FOUND THAT MI WIFI CONNECTIONS ARE MUCH SLOWER THAN BEFORE. IT BOTHERS ME BECAUSE INSTEAD OF ENJOYING 50Mb, JUST CAN REACH 7 OR 8. I KNOW SEVERAL CUSTOM ROMS MAKE TROUBLE WITH INTERNET CONNECTION, AND SO ABOUT THE POLEMIC ON CM11 FOR HTC ONE X, BUT AS MUCH AS I TRY, I JUST GET TO HAVE TO RESTORE A BACKUP.
I'D JUST LIKE YOU TO TELL ME YOUR OPINION, ADVICE, OR SIMPLY EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE I COULD TRY. I'D REALLY THANK YOU FOR IT!!

P.D.: HERE YOU ARE MY ROOT INFO:

VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.15.0000
RADIO-1.12.50.05.05
OpenDSP-v31.1.0.45.0815
eMMC-boot
Dec 14 2012,17:10:57:-1

jokergermany

Jul 24, 2010
Hi,
one of my friends have an phone.

Every time when the phone lost her mobile connection, com.android.phone stop working...

I tried several cm11 versions.
I tried to update or wipe everthing besides the internal store ( i deletet nearly everthing from it...)

This are the version which i tested:
cm-11-20140625-NIGHTLY-ville (this was the version which i get from the friend)
cm-11-20141112-SNAPSHOT
cm-11-20141219-NIGHTLY

data:
HTC One S C1
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0a
moonshine S-Off
CID-T-MOB101
VLE PVT Shio S-Off RL
Hboot-2.15.4444
Radio-1.15.50.05.29

Error:
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.GSMPhone.getRingingCall(GSMPhone.java:574)
    at com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.GSMPhone.getRingingCall(GSMPhone.java:94)
    at com.android.internal.telephony.CallManager.registerPhone(CallManager.java:376)
    at com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneProxy.deleteAndCreatePhone(PhoneProxy.java:285)
    at com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneProxy.phoneObjectUpdater(PhoneProxy.java:224)
    at com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneProxy.handleMessage(PhoneProxy.java:143)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5146)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:732)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:566)
    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

jokergermany

Jul 24, 2010
I changed the cid now to supercid and installed the original htc stock rom and then i installed every update from htc.
Then i unlock the bootloader, installed trp 2.8.1 and cm-11-20141112-SNAPSHOT.

Now it seems to work...

dm88

Jan 24, 2015
Does USB OTG work?

Hi everyone.
First of all sorry for my english.
I flashed my One S with CyanogenMod 11-20150105-NIGHTLY-ville.
My question is: does USB OTG work with this kind of ROM?
I tried to plug a flash pen with otg cable and used ASTRO File Manager, but my phone doesn't recognize it. It's due to the rom or it's a "problem" due to hardware?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenMod Rom for HTC One SU t528w

Hi, Developers,
    Plz built one rom for HTC One SU t528w Based on lolipop or kitkat atleast.

Thanks in advance.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone