• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 - Note 2 t0lte

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 - Note 2 t0lte

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

stdl0g

Jan 10, 2011
MP3 randomly playing, can only be silenced with phone ringer (not media) volume.

Awesome ROM so far, came back to it after a few months on SlimKat where the battery life progressively got worse.

Strange issue - for the past two days, at 10.50am each day, an MP3 file stored on my 64GB SD card has started playing, completely by itself. I check running apps and my music app is not open, I go to recent programs and swipe them all closed, and the track keeps playing. I try to lower the media volume, nothing happens, but I can silence it by putting the phone ringer on silent. The only way to stop it playing is by rebooting the phone.

I've gone into recovery and wiped cache & Dalvik cache. Can't think of anything else. Not sure if it's related to the issue others are having where even if I select 'expanded' for the volumes display screen, I only ever see one floating volume bar for media at the very top of the screen. To change alarm and ringer volumes I need to go to Settings/Sound/Volumes and change from there.

Thanks!

sefurd

Dec 29, 2013
Atlanta
CAMERA

Unable to connect to camera after flashing latest milestone.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Have tried both the google camera and stock. Same problem . Clean install resulted in the same.

kanaiya

Jan 8, 2011
I am trying to install Samsung Apps on this rom to get access to Samsung gear manager and S Health. Can you please help me, I loved this rom and don't want to go back to stock only for this lack of functionality... Please help. Thanks in advance.

mackddyatx

Oct 25, 2013
Google Play does not recognize this device

I get the "google play does not recognize this device" after flashing 3.5. Please help.
Thanks

kanaiya

Jan 8, 2011
Question: is there a way I could leave my screen on while answering phone call or during a call. My screen keeps turning off.... Otherwise, I love this rom.

Other question is sometimes picture file don't load or I can't view picture files on Chrome white net surfing... Any solution. Thank you.