[Q&A] [ROM] [4.4.4] SlimKat (d2spr) Stable 7.0

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] [4.4.4] SlimKat (d2spr) Stable 7.0

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] [4.4.4] SlimKat (d2spr) Stable 7.0. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

leakcheck

Apr 28, 2014
Sprint slimkat 9.0 no mobile data

I just installed slim kat 9 coming from 7 (which was awesome BTW). Everything in 9.0 works great aside from mobile data. SMS and phone work fine though. Just wondering if this is a current issue.

Nov 28, 2014
Miami
My sprint S3 SPH-L710 currently has the
Slim-d2lte-4.4.4.build.9.0-OFFICIAL-8262 ROM
stable release date: 2014-12-26
installed
with
Slim_mini_gapps.4.4.4.build.8.x-385

I'd like to THANK
nicklovell23, SlimRoms, Perseus71, Tylog and anyone else
that put their time and dedication to make this ROM run stable.

I definitely would recommend
current and future S3 owners
to have this as their
DAiLY ROM!

Yohanes_Adi

Jul 6, 2014
Surabaya
Asking

Dude, excuse me..
Its say for d2lte and my device d2spr , so can i use this rom d2lte for my device d2spr ?
im confuse dude cause this thred say d2spr and the rom d2lte..

im sorry dude, cause im noob :D

Mar 2, 2015
Review

Hey I love this rom it was a champ for me for about 5 days then I try to use the front camera and it started rebooting the phone if I would try to use the camera at all the phone will reboot I did a reset on the phone and still same issue I really like this rom but had that camera issue am using carbon rom that not giving any issue but I like this rom better and would be using it if it was not for that camera issue thanks a lot for the rom if this issue get resolve I will get back on it and test hardcore