[Q&A] [ROM][5.0.1][LOLLIPOP][i9300]RESURRECTION REMIX 5.2.1[CM12-BASED]

Search This thread

PradeepBolt

Oct 23, 2014
The ROM is stable and awesome.
Report : In-Call background noise suppression is not working as it is not ported to CM12 yet but i think You can include the feature by default.
Suggetion : Please make the app drawer grid (rows) X (columns) as 5 X 4. The drawer looks very congusted and include the option of making bold text thin. Bold text in unwanted places takes away the premium feel of android lollipop.

ChiragFTW

Jan 7, 2015
I'm currently using cm12 but I want to use this rom :) but first some questions... Is there a black theme only? Or where can I get the white theme? Does this rom also have the miscellaneous battery drain issue? I like the white theme more.

Greetings, chirag

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

I'm currently using cm12 but I want to use this rom but first some questions... Is there a black theme only? Or where can I get the white theme? Does this rom also have the miscellaneous battery drain issue? I like the white theme more.
Greetings, chirag

Aditya_1

Mar 2, 2014
Ambient Display?

Ambient Display is not working on my phone..the screen doesnt turn on when i get a notification..it used to work fine on previous versions of rr..Any ways to fix this?

dkonect

Dec 2, 2014
Paris
All works fine and flawlessly for me, clean install, with format of Internal storage and all works

Tiz92

Feb 10, 2014
Bolzano/Bozen
I use always 1,6 Ghz and -75mV. The clock doesnt affect much on the battery life, the VCore does. Therefore i get better performance and due to the UV i get also better Battery life.

Reactions: furkaan28

dkonect

Dec 2, 2014
Paris
Everybody high tide of the duration of their battery, and it is rather true, but necessarily to push his processor in 1600, while the telephone he even uses only one or two hearts A major left of time, it is illogical. Most of the time my telephone is in mode energy saving and the performances are the same. Of more the telephone manage himself if he has to put one or several heart. To part of course if forbade to him, what is even more stupid in case of oc.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

And to keep more battery I have changed the lcd brightness, who are kill my eyes and my battery

k_lucifuru

Nov 4, 2013
Enter key instead of emoji ??

Is there a way to change emoji key to enter key on this rom ? I can't get a new line when writing an sms
BTW, imo this is the best Lollipop for S3 ! Keep up the good work (Y)

refley

Jan 23, 2015
hey there. I have a problem. During a call, when holding the phone to your ear the screen goes blank, but the sensor continues to operate. Because of this, often cheek pressed a button. there is also a problem with a flashlight. it turns off when the phone lock. And on the lock screen does not turn on the weather. V 5.3.2 .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Waterdrager

Jul 30, 2013
I'm currently using cm12 but I want to use this rom :) but first some questions... Is there a black theme only? Or where can I get the white theme?
Search the play store or xda there are enough themes to be found

Does this rom also have the miscellaneous battery drain is?

How many times must it be said that miscellaneous is NOT! a battery drain!
How hard is it to use the search function?

Reactions: grinder19

grinder19

Oct 6, 2010
Wolverhampton
www.magiorom.com
I'm a android developer and have been looking over the last few pages of this thread and notice a few things as a developer I would rather spend time with family than hours on end working on a ROM with some users who don't follow simple rules.
In magiorom we had some rules.

Search the thread, there's so many posts that your problem has been answered already. Just look we refuse to answer any question that has already been asked and answered.
A hint while searching use keywords of your problem.

Negative comments are welcome but my god if you expected an alpha or beta build to be perfect go and buy an iPhone, we are not experts and we certainly can't produce what your idea of perfect is.

If you have a problem describe it in detail and provide evidence, screenshots and logcats its easy to do. The best logs can be gathered either by going to settings - developer options - enable debug option on power menu or download catlog click floating window button then record the steps you take to repeat you problem.

Failure to adhere to simple rules is a breach of XDA rules.

Watch the YouTube link for simple XDA etiquette

http://youtu.be/JmvCpR45LKA

Last edited:

Willinux

Jul 14, 2010
I configured so ... what do you think? Thanks

Governor: pegasussq
profile governor: standard
sheduler: cfq
cpu: 1600MHz volt: -25mV
touch boost: 800
zram 4x800

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i still waiting the stable Ver.

This is pretty stable.everything works
    A version 5.4.7 is showed on the change log, but the latest version on the download page is 5.4.6
    When the version 5.4.7 will be available for download

Thanks.

Varun is on some kind of holiday and he will return until saturday 13th, he said that probably that day he will release the build 5.4.7 for all devices he is supporting.

P.D.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    I have installed this ROM using TWRP recovery(tried CWM also), but bootloop occurs. I tried every method described in the post, still the problem exists. Please help!

Clean install cm11 and then flash this rom

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

1418651454822.jpg
    There is a problem ...
    When you connect to or receive contact number appears only and does not name appears
    Is this issue is resolved
    What are the problems that have been solved

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

There is a problem ...
    When you connect to or receive contact number appears only and does not name appears
    Is this issue is resolved
    What are the problems that have been solved

clear data of contacts and contacts storage app
    Thank you! I was able to install this rom all after.
    The rom is awesome, thanks for that.
    Bug :
    One major issue I faced is when I lock the screen using power button the phone reboots, and every time if the phone locks automatically and then we unlocks, it reboots. Please help me with this issue! Anyone ever faced this issue?
    Are you using stock kernel or any other?
    Hi! i love ur ROM

Is there any way to increase the volume of the speakers and microfone? i have all on max... but its low compared with KK

im using stock kernel from ROM :)

You can tweak speaker volume and microphone with Boeffla kernel [emoji6]

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk