• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] [ROM][5.0.1][OFFICIAL]Team UB ROM for T0LTE [16/12/2014]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][5.0.1][OFFICIAL]Team UB ROM for T0LTE [16/12/2014]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][5.0.1][OFFICIAL]Team UB ROM for T0LTE [16/12/2014]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

crislleen

Dec 18, 2014
Thanks to the team!

Hi everybody, I'm certain new to the Xda forum and I wanna start with a big thanks for the effort of developers of this ROM.

First of all it's been awhile since i frequently read this forum I wont detail since which roms I've tried , of course must be some 2 years ago :DL
I've tested cyanideL lately but I came back to TB , seems for me much more well quality well finished code!
Nothing major noticed except I struggle to find a fix for netflix. I was really searching and I found this post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=56946778&postcount=1698
which really "bingo" in my device. For those who may try just to let them know netflix works very well in my device with the latest Team UB Cm12-261220014.

The only problem that it really bother me now is the "unfortunately, gallery has stoped" Camera seems to work very well. I ve tried clear, cash the app, I've moved all my DCIM picture on a ext card(pc), I even really clean reflesh the ROM. For first part it worked but then after i installed some other apps form titanium backup....I had the same problem. I really assume now that there is one app that my conflict gallery code....but to be honest i had so many to restore it's an enigma to guess which would be !
If someone would had a clue or encountered the same issue would guide me please!

Once more thanks from a sgh-i317m-telus successfully operated with this ROM

Last edited:

MisiuKP

Dec 23, 2006
Trumbull, CT
How can I get color icons in taskbar the notification one on the left?
Also what is the star on the right side?
And last one for now how to make a screen shoot?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

crislleen

Dec 18, 2014
Chromcast doesn't connect

I just noticed another issue - i couldn't connect my device with chromecast, it looks not supported yet on this cm12 ver yet....lollipop 5.0.2 yet in development..looots of work....

luisfit

Apr 7, 2013
San Luis Potosi
Hello all, I am new at testing Customized ROMS and let me say that this is a great ROM, When the phone had Omni ROM installed began with this issue, when I am charging my phone while it is off, the battery icon animation gets stuck and I cannot turn my phone on, the phone does charge, I did not have this issue on Kit Kat stock for I317, Can somebody help me? Also, is there any way to make proximity sensor to work while making calls? also, is there any way to disable vibration while pressing capacitive buttons?

Thanks in advance.

ctludlow

Aug 1, 2012
Corona, CA, USA
Hello all, I am new at testing Customized ROMS and let me say that this is a great ROM, When the phone had Omni ROM installed began with this issue, when I am charging my phone while it is off, the battery icon animation gets stuck and I cannot turn my phone on, the phone does charge, I did not have this issue on Kit Kat stock for I317, Can somebody help me? Also, is there any way to make proximity sensor to work while making calls? also, is there any way to disable vibration while pressing capacitive buttons?

Thanks in advance.

The sensor fix is here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!1xkSxTDJ!o8DQkNT6UvjNoxfgoxjNq2UnZz_6bO3ivYwMmvRv7dc
taken from post #2 on this page:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-2-att/development/rom-cyanogenmod-1212-15-2014-t2973762

I just flashed this UB ROM and had the sensor issue. Flashed the above t0lte_sensor_fix.zip and my sensors now work perfectly.
By the way, this ROM is by far THE best t0lte lollipop ROM I've flashed yet.
Great job to the developer.

killswitch451

Mar 31, 2014
Orlando
So far so good 5 hours on and all set up. Switched from W03 Slimkat. Had one force close after the first flash while phone was resting. "...Email" but noticed nothing nor any issues with my Gmail. Thanks

iliaa

Jan 8, 2015
UB-ROM for TOLTE sound issues

Overall very happy with the UB ROM 20150106, however the sound issue, specifically the one relating to bluetooth streaming has gotten worse.
The typical behaviour now is that when phone syncs with the car and music starts, audio fx and google music crashes.

Overstuffedcow

Dec 27, 2013
Overall very happy with the UB ROM 20150106, however the sound issue, specifically the one relating to bluetooth streaming has gotten worse.
The typical behaviour now is that when phone syncs with the car and music starts, audio fx and google music crashes.

I had this issue and flashed the shift kernel. However after a while, charging did not play nice with it. I am now using the kernel from DU lollipop ROM. It is very fast and has no issues with charging or bluetooth. Just use 7zip to copy the boot.img from the DU zip to the UB zip and flash as normal. You will get a warning asking you if you want to copy and overwrite, just click yes or OK.. This is a fantastic ROM

vash_327

Jan 10, 2015
Sahuarita
note 2 using Team UB rom 5.0.1

hello guys, just flashed this sweet lollipop rom, but i noticed that it has no support for s pen. Any recommendations on what app to use or mod? also, i couldn't get the music to stop being soo choppy over bluetooth while screen was off. any help is appreciated, and thanks DEVS for such great work!!!

chrematistike

Aug 13, 2013
No music output if screen locked?

There is no music output if screen is locked, when a headphone without a microphone is plugged in. I can't hear the music when screen is locked (although music app is still playing the music silently (muted), but when I turn the screen on, the music plays. It seems like the music itself has been playing in the background, because sound is the thing that's muted not the app itself.
Strangely, music plays well when screen is locked when a headphone with a microphone is plugged in.
Is it sort of a bug? I think many will have this kind of problem..
Help!

chrematistike

Aug 13, 2013
Since update 1/19/15, the proximity sensor does not work

Since update 1/19/15, the proximity sensor does not work. Screen does not turn off during call, and I downloaded some apps to test the sensor and it seems that the sensor does not work at all..

Top Liked Posts