• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] [ROM][5.0.1][OFFICIAL]Team UB ROM for T0LTE [16/12/2014]

Search This thread

chrematistike

Aug 13, 2013
Still... Proximity sensor problem

The proximity sensor works OK until someone calls my phone and I pick it up... Since then the proximity sensor does not respond to anything (no red light). I flashed the fix but it does nothing... Strangely, proximity sensor works for auto screen on/off app, but not for calling as it should! I used the i9505 proximity sensor fix app (applies to note 2 too) but it works until someone calls my phone and I pick it up. Once I pick up the phone, no proximity sensor works for calls received/placed.

vash_327

Jan 10, 2015
Sahuarita
Won't stay connected to data/3g (family mobile)

hey guys, I have tried a few things, but my phone (att note 2) won't stay connected to data at all. i am on family mobile and it still has the att radio. i am on the latest update and i cant figure it out. i have made sure the phone is using the correct apn settings and still doesn't stay connected. The 3g/e/h+ flashes in and out. what can i do?

vash_327

Jan 10, 2015
Sahuarita
That's strange, s pen is working on mine. No customizations or 3rd party apps either. Just stock ROM. As for Bluetooth did you try overstuffedcows suggestion of the DU lollipop kernal?

to clarify myself: the pen works but there is no commands that work. i would assume that is coming soon. and the bluetooth, i figured out changing the cpu governor to on demand or performance fixes the choppiness.
I have not tried flashing and kernels yet, since im not all that familiar with them. i dont want to brink my phone yet :p

hkonnection

Nov 27, 2010
Can't make or receive calls

Using 10/02/2015 version, I can't make or receive calls anymore, is anyone else experiencing this? After I enter the number and press the dial button, the dialing screen appears then withdraws back to the phone dialer screen. Testing a call to a friend, the call still goes through some how even though it's not dialing on my phone. Occasionally, i'm able to make a phone call but it disconnects after about a minute of talking.

Top Liked Posts