• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q&A] [ROM][5.0.2]AntaresOne & Alucard24's optimized CM12 builds

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [thread=2943934]
[ROM][5.0.1] AntaresOne & Alucard24's optimized CM12 builds[/thread]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][5.0.1] AntaresOne & Alucard24's optimized CM12 builds. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RDoughBoy

Jun 5, 2013
Mississauga
Apollo is fine for me. Google Authenticator on the other hand, crashes when I try to set up my account. Good thing I have backup codes on my computer though.

Everything else seems to be working fine except the known issues in the OP.

Last edited:

tkruijer

Feb 15, 2011
Ah, I see. I already added my account in the 1117 build. What about if you go to settings, accounts and try to add your Google account?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Madafacca

Jan 28, 2014
Brightness switch is very laggy and RIL not working: that's what i found. Awesome work, can't wait for a RIL fix, this ROM is awesome, complimenti!

orgert

Nov 17, 2012
i tryed to flash it using latest twrp 2.8.0.1 and i got and error, but i read on the development thread that some could flash it with twrp, i know i can do it with philz , but i really like twrp, so is there any thing i can do to flash it without changing recovery?

JonanomisK

May 5, 2014
Its working fine on my l720, except for the known bugs of course, can't wait for RIL fix! Awesome job and thank you!
One question, is anyone else getting immense power drain from "miscellaneous" as well? I lose about a percent of battery per minute without doing anything, just letting sit.

Last edited:

Pudlo666

Nov 20, 2014
Hi...I forgot my password for main account so now i can't post in main thread.
But i'm pretty sure the mic is not working. I know it's not so important cause you still work on RIL but still when you build with good RIL mic will be the next problem i think.
At least in shazam and google voice search it's not working.

Cheerz and thanks for amazing work.

tkruijer

Feb 15, 2011

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Hi...I forgot my password for main account so now i can't post in main thread.
But i'm pretty sure the mic is not working. I know it's not so important cause you still work on RIL but still when you build with good RIL mic will be the next problem i think.
At least in shazam and google voice search it's not working.

Cheerz and thanks for amazing work.

Shazam is working properly. Also, I can record video WITH sound.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

michelino.chionchio

May 8, 2012
Foggia
No more FC in changing language - beta ROM

Can't post in the main thread due my "junior" state, so I've to post here :)

FYI
1) No more FC with the new beta ROM (20141119)
2) No more loop vibration after shutdown, but when I reboot, it reboots in recovery mode, don't know if multirom related.

tkruijer

Feb 15, 2011
Can't post in the main thread due my "junior" state, so I've to post here :)

FYI
1) No more FC with the new beta ROM (20141119)
2) No more loop vibration after shutdown, but when I reboot, it reboots in recovery mode, don't know if multirom related.

I have the same issue. When rebooting from my main rom, it boots to system, when booting from second rom, it boots to recovery.

jody2k

Jun 3, 2011
I must say i love working with lollipop for so far but i have found some issues:

* Screen settings => advanced setting button gives a fc.

I dont seem to have any network/gsm or data with this rom, dont know why my baseband version is I9505XXUGNH8 do I need to update my modem maybe?

Reactions: Anonymous Vagrant

tkruijer

Feb 15, 2011
I must say i love working with lollipop for so far but i have found some issues:

* Screen settings => advanced setting button gives a fc.

I dont seem to have any network/gsm or data with this rom, dont know why my baseband version is I9505XXUGNH8 do I need to update my modem maybe?

You won't have gsm or data with this rom yet. In the next version, this would probably be fixed, because AntaresOne thinks he know how to fix this now.
The advanced settings button doesn't do anything for me. No fc, no other action. I will add it to my working/not working list in the other thread.

Reactions: jody2k

Aljook

May 20, 2014
First post ever in xda, hello world!

Tested the newest build and found one bug that wasn't in the initial release. On the lockscreen, unlocking from lock button and phone button works but not from the camera button.

Reactions: Anonymous Vagrant

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone know why reading is a lost art? Anyone know how to enable it? Thanks
    GUYS, please stop!
    Post questions in the Q&A
    Report bugs in the bug report section
    and request features in the feature request sections above!!
    I know this is also a 'redundand post' taking up space, but I hope that'll prevent more space being lost to similar posts all the time!
    Thanks Moderators and developers for the jobs all of you are doing. Love the ROM.
    seems to be all developments has stopped since Official CM12 will start build SOOONNNN....

Stopped?

I'm building.
    what is the updating of 24 separate colors of Christmas?

seems like its just the terrible colors .... disappointed here ... exactly against all reasons i use cm for

I find his disappointing and completely unnecessary!

I wanted to do a little gift for Christmas, other users appreciated and you complain. Okay then, you have the 22/12 build on AFH, just revert.

Remember that this is a work for free, I'm not asking for any kind of payment, and you complain.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505
    1st Nobody ask about home button unlock, it is a known issue and does not work
    2nd You can't put widgets on the lockscreen in Android 5.0
    3rd The battery drain from miscellaneous is known and it was an issue from Google code and is now fixed by Google, so w8 for CM to sync to latest Google build
    4th When you have root issues, just flash latest Super SU Beta and if it doesn't work, then ask
    5th This ROM is made for ALL Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 variants, so if you want to flash it to 9500(exynos variants) luckily there is one for those devices in the 9500 forums, if it has bugs or is not as good as this one post to that thread to help your dev make it better.
    6th To everyone saying that they don't have enough posts to post on the original thread, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO, that thread is for DEVELOPMENT posts ONLY, any questions problems and anything else belongs here.
    7th Double tap to sleep does not work yet
    8th Lastly from what I heard latest build (24/11) breaks RIL (radio), so don't flash it or if you do, flash the RIL fix too.
    @AntaresOne mate if u want put this to the op of this and/or the original thread so it could reduce already answered posts, that's why I took the time to write it.. :silly: