[Q&A] [ ROM ] [ Aug 22 ] Calkulin's OnePlus One v1.3 [ 4.4.4 | KTU84Q | Battery Save

Search This thread

Diablo2424

Mar 6, 2008
Just saw this Q&A thread, sorry.

I flashed this ROM a few days ago and have loved it, up until yesterday when I noticed my gmail will get new messages. However, if I delete messages or reply to them, the replies never send, they're stuck as "sending" and even if it shows as read or deleted when I go to gmail.com those messages are still unread in my inbox. I tried wiping app cache and removing/re-adding my google account, but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Also, don't install deep sleep battery saver, it causes a bootloop. I haven't tried amplify yet to help the battery life.

dav-rmd

Nov 15, 2014
Average screen on time on kitkat and lollipop builds ? Right now I'm on the cm11s 44s build. With amplify and greenify (both customized) I am reaching about 7 to 9h SoT depending on the usage. Can this ROM beat it with all the tweaks you made or no ?:) Just interested, I don't want to try just yet. I'd like to read an opinion first because this looks very promising! Also thanks for the time you've put into it.

apsitos

Mar 17, 2014
Once I installed Calkulin's rom and extras i get a message No sim card ,anyone know something about that ? I tryed and flashed many roms and many firmwares/modems but still getting the same message, *#06# doesnt work ..

varunbhatbm

Dec 8, 2007
I'm unable to see the fonts in dialer settings, may be font color is same as background which is leading to this problem.
Same problem happens when I try to add a new contact from recent call history, none of the contact fields are visible/readable.

Please help me if anyone has faced this issue and have found a fix.

zhenufo

Feb 25, 2014
Shanghai
I cannot find F2FS-updater-script_for_OPO_v2.5.zip
who can help me?
Thank you very much

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

I'm unable to find F2FS-updater-script_for_OPO_v2.5.zip
who can help me?
Thank you very much

eyexplorer

Aug 8, 2013
is this through a normal flash on twrp? sorry for the noob question. im currently running on official cm12 yng1tas17l and rooted. is there any special instruction i need to do?

eyexplorer

Aug 8, 2013
noob

hi, i ve been using this rom almost a month now. and i dont seem to find any difference with the battery life compared to when i was still using stock

ive done what was needed, wiping cache and dalvik befote and after flashing the rom. and right after a restoted all apps using titanium backup. i did another wipe of cache and dalvik.

i am using 3.1

please see the screenshot of my phone. this my screen on time and the screenshot of my adb terminal showing my current setup

attachment.php

attachment.php

i would really appreciate the hrlp. thanks and more power

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-08-18-39-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-08-18-39-39.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 377
  • Screenshot_2015-06-08-14-23-35.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-08-14-23-35.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 367

tacohell

Mar 8, 2012
12.0-yng1tas2i3

Anyone having a issue with Google play music playing music faster than usual. It sounds sped up. Makes it hard to enjoy music. :(

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk 2

If this is using bluetooth then it is a known issue (with OPO CM12s - 5.x ROMS) which was supposedly fixed with 12.0-YNG1TAS2I3 update - but it does not appear to have fixed things for all.
see: https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-3275

krodiak

Aug 2, 2013
No lag or FCs

I have been using this rom without issues, but if you need to, I would recommend to flash one of the following PORTS:

Xperia Z3 Keyboard or the LG G3 PORT

forum.xda-developers. com /showthread.php?t= 2767660

Sorry, I can't post links yet, just remove the spaces.

guillermorojaz

Nov 30, 2014
VENEZUELA
Version 3.2 installed.
Magnificent rom.
Only problem is that I do not work the option PREVENT ACCIDENTAL STARTING.
What I have active but my oppo still kindles double tap the screen and the power button, so completely covers the sensor.

Last edited:

WorD ZerO

Sep 22, 2014
Mumbai
Can I dirty flash this over the official CyanogenMod 12s ROM? I don't want to take a backup again. Also if I do a Backup on TWRP on the official ROM and restore it on this ROM. Will my data be restored?

xjerlzx

Oct 30, 2011
singapore
Just dirty flashed 3.2 no issues for an hr. Just wondering, what is
1." Exchange security bypass*(Boxer & Gmail) "
2.for battery saver init.d its already automatically activated?
3. What is the file Stock_Calkulin's_OPO_v3.2+_Kernel.zip ?

Thanks in advance

BrollyG4

Jan 14, 2011
Guys please help, I just got oneplus one with stock 25version android, I first flashed latest cm12.1 rom and then this ROM v3.2... But whenever I revert to 3G mobile networks it just don't connect... I can't connect to 3G... Just 2G... Any suggestions please?? Also proximity sensor is not working when I call someone

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Pepsy89

Jan 15, 2015
Botosani
I have the android os battery drain I looked in all the pages but I could not find a fix, can anyone tell me what can I do? Thanx

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone