[Q&A] [ROM][Beta][5.1.1]Ressurection Remix for s3 neo.

Search This thread

i.balabozov

Jun 21, 2015
Solution for OTA updates?

Hi,
Great thanks for the ROM!
Please see this post: https://plus.google.com/+AkhilNarang/posts/KWUeM8ctkQz
Maybe this is a solution for OTA updates?

aQmusicX

Jun 27, 2015
Is it possible to have completely german settings?
For example in settings there is the option "Lock Screen" with english description.
And i want the german Layout with description.

Will this be fixed in coming updates?
Or whats the Problem? Is the problem ressurection remix or the rom or anything else?

SEBY-58

Jun 27, 2015
help

hello sorry if disorder, but maybe someone could help me? to my problem.?
Then I would love to install the rom lollipop but unfortunately after many attempts crashes on startup with flashing logo, this is also true with CM12 and CM11 Cm12.1 with short all the Roma who are NOT from stock rom, while all Roma stock have changed everything works perfectly, of course I tried both with TWRP that CWM unfortunately the problem is not always the same part.
It 'obvious that I do before the root then upgrade supersu then install the CWM or TWRP then I wipe the 3 then install the rom then gapps relating to Roma in question then restart but unfortunately never starts even leaving the cell. 50 min. so I have to take out the battery and put the stock or with odin or put another rom type EVO-ROM or Bradex-ROM or NEOSTOCK-ROM etc .. now I wonder if anyone maybe rox perhaps might suggest what to do, and because it stops. THANK course I speak of the GT-I9301I S3 NEO
*Thanks again hello
sorry but as you attach a file?

Last edited:

NuclearGandhi

Mar 9, 2015
Bug

In the latest update (5.4.9) there is a bug.
If I leave my phone's screen off for a while, and then try to turn it back on, it won't or just turn on and immediately turn back off. When I rebooted my phone it's okay for a while but then it happens again.
Anyone else has this problem?

I returned back to 5.4.8 .

torght

Jul 3, 2015
Wi-fi sleeps no matter what

Do you guys know a workaround for this bug in lollipop when wi-fi and mobile data (or either one depending what is switched on) stop couple of minutes after turning the screen off? And then continue normally after I turn on the screen. (Wi-fi is set to never sleep of course.) I saw it in CM 12.1 and now in this ROM. So far tried all I could think of but no results.

Update: Actually, now I see that the mobile data stays alive, so the problem is just with the wifi and probably sth about the router settings. Anyways, everything was fine with kitkat.
Update2: Yeah, I don't face this problem on another router I tried. Wonder which settings could cause it - I played with a bunch of them but can't figure out. Now this doesn't seem to be connected to the thread any more, sorry.

Last edited:

Alimov.D

Jun 26, 2015
exchange services

finally i was very happy to see a working synchronisation of my hotmail account on the new build! but! if i switch off wi fi then mobile data doesn't work. and after apn settings it goes running. and then exchange settings stop working and giving me an error.
maybe this info could be usefull for you...

plokhande

Nov 4, 2012
2g not working on roaming

Hello,

I have been using RR for quite sometime now. But recently I have been traveling and I started facing this problem. The 2g on does not work at all when on roaming. I am not sure what the issue is. I tried my sim on a different phone and it works fine. I do not want to go back to stock rom. Please help me out on this.

torght

Jul 3, 2015
"Do not disturb" option in "Heads up notifications" isn't working for me, or at least in this case when I wanted to mute notifications during a certain game but despite that messages from Hangouts kept popping up and messing with the play. It generally might work for other apps though.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone