[Q&A] [ROM][Candy5][Android 5.0][LolliPop][T6SPR][T6VZW][T6]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][Candy5][Android 5.0][LolliPop][T6SPR][T6VZW][T6]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][Candy5][Android 5.0][LolliPop][T6SPR][T6VZW][T6]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Jan 5, 2015
Hobart
saw changelog for 0.9.1 and got excited! loving Candy5! a few reboots here and there but hopefully when the link drops this will clear the problems. T6UL One Max

Jan 5, 2015
Hobart
Not asking for an ETA

i've noticed the change log is being updated, but the links aren't :( i'm looking forward to updating candy 5 but cant as the international version is still on 0.9.0

enZiZZle

Nov 2, 2014
Hi,

i flashed the T6 Verizon Candy 5 on my HTC One Max, but i don´t have a Baseband version after flash Android 5.0

Do you have a actually Kernel-Version for this Upgrade?

Sorry for my bad English :(

roddigga34

Feb 24, 2012
Thanks!

Boy this update has a ton of improvements. I was getting random reboots on the previous version. Also theme engine in full force is AWESOME! Seems faster and smoother. This is also one of the first builds of any HTC ROM that allows screen mirroring through chromecast. Excellent job and I'll be looking forward to future updates as well!

roddigga34

Feb 24, 2012
One small request....

Will Google Wallet be supported in any future builds. I feel like I'm running a Nexus 6 this is awesome:good::good:

erve78

Feb 9, 2014
And what about fingerprint sensor?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

What about fingerprint sensor?