• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] [ROM] [G850F] [LP 5.1.x] ResurrectionRemix v5.4.5 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] [G850F] [LP 5.1.x] ResurrectionRemix v5.4.5 [UNOFFICIAL]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] [G850F] [LP 5.1.x] ResurrectionRemix v5.4.5 [UNOFFICIAL]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

papiollon2561

May 9, 2015
Good Job

I congratulate you on the idea of porta RR Alpha Galaxy especially use this ROM on Galaxy S Plus. I would suggest you to contact nilac8991 for future benefits. Thank you - great job.

Hramonica

Jul 30, 2013
Camera is awful, bad quality and crashes. but we can wait, it's not problem. :)
Recent button doesn't work, but it works on cyanogenmod 12 port.
Еverything else was good

HaaksFox

May 28, 2015
This rom is great, and it works well enough for me to use it daily. Thank you! :)

Here are the issues I have noticed so far:
  • Slow wake up
  • Default camera app crashes when I switch cameras (but this does not happen in other camera apps)
  • Playing music to an external speaker with bluetooth works, but the music is choppy from time to time

I have not noticed any bad call quality as others have reported. Maybe I am just lucky :p

Stavros Sant

Apr 18, 2015
Athens
Whats the antutu score? And could somebody tell me if it triggers the knox void? i dont wanna lose my warranty, sorry for the questions but its my first attempt installing a custom rom

sunsettrack4

Dec 22, 2013
Hanover
www.youtube.com
Whats the antutu score? And could somebody tell me if it triggers the knox void? i dont wanna lose my warranty, sorry for the questions but its my first attempt installing a custom rom
AnTuTu Score: 53473
The warranty is void after you have rooted your phone...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1433160441526.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1433160441526.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 242

dannesalo

May 24, 2015
I find it kinda fun when people say that someone rom is the best ever..but you cant use your phone for phonetalks.
when benchmarks are more important then videorecording or calling someone then why dont you buy a laptop instead ?

sbodewes

Nov 14, 2011
Groningen
www.acbodewes.nl
Awesome Rom

I've been using this rom for a couple of days and i'm a big fan. It still has some minor bugs but it's so much better then those slow TW roms. Before this ROM i was using the S6 ROM. One of the most annoying thing was the lag with the recent apps. Sometimes it took over 3 seconds to load the recent apps list. Now it pops up within a second, no matter how many apps are opened.

Keep up the good work!

Bugs i ran into:
- recent apps button and back button vibrate when you touch them when the screen is off (anyone else?)
- (stock)camera app crashes when you switch to the front cam
- lag when you wake up the device

Top Liked Posts