• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] [ROM] [G850F] [LP 5.1.x] ResurrectionRemix v5.4.5 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

mojikey

May 18, 2015
Tehran
bug

hi
v5.4.8
this rom not spported galaxy apps and not supported samsung gear app for galaxy gear smart watches
not supported s health
voice call is bad

Last edited:

DannRah

Jul 2, 2015
It said that Required: Stock FW 5.0.2 preinstalled. So, If I had the kitkat version, I won't be able to use it? :rolleyes:

The Suspect

May 27, 2015
I have a bug when receiving an mms on mobiledata, it crashes the internet. Then i have to disable and enable mobiledata before i can get on the internet Again.
I have tested with a friend, and everytime he sents an mms, it crashes the mobiledata?? Have to flash back to LL, hope it get fixed??
And its on the new version, 5.4.9

kzip

Jan 29, 2015
Latest update

Hi,

The latest update to RR has improved the audio quality during a phone call so great work there! Only problem I had was that I had to jump start the audio first with some music before the audio would work at all during a phone call. Otherwise just silence at my end. Once working it stays working until reboot then needs another jump start.
PJ.

Edit: v5.5.0 RR with Xposed v65 for android 5.1 installed.

Last edited:

mikil.mamtani

Oct 25, 2010
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y

Is it possible to install this rom on the Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y which is with eqynox and officially sold in india ? Sorry if has been asked before but i could not find anything .....

sunsettrack4

Dec 22, 2013
Hanover
www.youtube.com

MrShibby

Jul 26, 2012
Mosel
You could try this method: Go to TWRP Recovery (Main Menu) > Advanced > Fix Permissions, then try it again.
I can't reproduce your problem, because I'm able to flash my builds without any problems...
Already tried that but it will not flash and won't boot the system afterwards. uploadfromtaptalk1436456306962.jpg

sunsettrack4

Dec 22, 2013
Hanover
www.youtube.com

yassine78

Nov 22, 2013
cm12.1 fingerprint option

thank you for your efforts...
any chance to have fingerprint lock in option on next updates???

Top Liked Posts