• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] [ROM] [G850F] [LP 5.1.x] ResurrectionRemix v5.4.5 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

jjhitel

Sep 30, 2012
Not working on G850K

Thank you for offering awesome rom. I'm Korean using G850K. I installed v5.5.0 via TWRP recovery after wiping data. There was a problem in updater-script, but I modified it and successfully installed rom and gapps. However, When I reboot my device, it showed first boot logo and then only black screen. I heard somewhere that G850S is compatible with G850F and G850K, but G850K isnt compatible with G850F. Maybe there is a problem in kernel dtb... because G850F's recovery isnt working on G850K too. Please give me some solutions if you dont mind.

torradeira

Dec 27, 2010
Greal ROM

Thanks! Its the best ROM for Alpha so far.
Please correct wrong colour in video recording!!!

Bugs so far:

- after boot my music app and calls are muted and after a few trys... workrs again
- When playinng music using internal speaker i have sound distortion i high volumes
- when opening a full screen app that change the screen rotation i can see some screen glitches.

kzip

Jan 29, 2015
So I decided to try out full device encryption last night. The encryption process seemed to work OK, but when RR rebooted most of my apps had disappeared. Was almost like I had flashed a new ROM.
Decided to decrypt and restore from backup. Unlike Samsung ROM, CM has no decrypt option so hit factory reset under settings, phone rebooted and hit a bootloop loading TWRP.
Had to reflash using Odin with complete wipe and restore from TWRP backup (thankfully copied to my laptop as data partition destroyed).
So be careful if thinking of trying full device encryption and make sure you have a good backup stored externally....

joseambel

Jun 13, 2015
overheating?

Hi, I installed this rom yesterday and it was really smooth but the device got extremely hot with really little use, does it happen to everybody else?

kzip

Jan 29, 2015
Hi, I installed this rom yesterday and it was really smooth but the device got extremely hot with really little use, does it happen to everybody else?

No, it runs hot during the installation but should be cool once done.. Sounds like a process has locked up in the background. Try a reboot first, also check in the battery section of Settings to see which app is pulling more power than it should be, then re-install that app.

torradeira

Dec 27, 2010
Bugs 5.5.2

Bugs in version 5.5.2

No sound in voip apps (skype, viber, whatsapp...) but if before using this apps i produce one system sound (like volume beep or touch beep) than sound works in this apps, but not in earpiece. The sound is redirected to speaker.

great rom.

Waiting for this bugs to be solved to use as my main ROM.

Last edited:

Logon941

Jun 23, 2015
Calling screen fix

Hi... When someone call me the screen is black about 3-4 sec then the screen is open and then I can see who is calling me. Why?

km1306

Jul 26, 2015
I do have the same problem...

Phone will only connect as audio device to my carradio. Other people experiencing this and maybe know a workaround?

Otherwise an awesome rom, great performance AND battery life

I`ve been tested all versions of RR and CM12.1 and all of them had the same bug with car BT calling... Ozcan rom work perfectly with car BT.. May be we must waiting patiently for stock 5.1.1 LP....?

km1306

Jul 26, 2015
I don't have echo... working fine. What's not working fine is bluetooth phone... bt-audio (music) works (but with stutters) - but BT phone doesn't seem to be available/connect :(

Phone will only connect as audio device to my carradio. Other people experiencing this and maybe know a workaround?

I don't have echo... working fine. What's not working fine is bluetooth phone... bt-audio (music) works (but with stutters) - but BT phone doesn't seem to be available/connect :(

Last version of RR have not any stutters in my BMW car audio with BT connection but like other people I haven`t BT calling. There is not an option after pairing....

Top Liked Posts