[Q&A] [ROM/KERNEL][08.02.14][Public BETAS] YAS4 v11 /Yet Another Sense 4.1/ with 3D

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [ROM/KERNEL][08.02.14][Public BETAS] YAS4 v11 /Yet Another Sense 4.1/ with 3D

Q&A for [ROM/KERNEL][08.02.14][Public BETAS] YAS4 v11 /Yet Another Sense 4.1/ with 3D Camera

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM/KERNEL][08.02.14][Public BETAS] YAS4 v11 /Yet Another Sense 4.1/ with 3D Camera. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

LKc丶

Oct 30, 2014
Chaozhou
:Damazing ! :p,but it didn't have the full Chinese translation . it's difficult for me to use it:eek:
the AROMA installer didn't have,too.:rolleyes:

sid99939

Oct 30, 2014
download

hi dev... i have unlocked hboot 1.53 s-on and i want your rom version 5 which i think is bug free..kindly help me and give me the working download link..i'll be thankfull to your efforts.i relly like that rom.. ! i just dnt know how to get it.i mean i can flash it but i dn knw what is the requirments. like kernal hboot s-on\off radio.etc.kindly guide me..

Snoob25

Jul 18, 2012
Torino
:Damazing ! :p,but it didn't have the full Chinese translation . it's difficult for me to use it:eek:
the AROMA installer didn't have,too.:rolleyes:

Well, we didn't remove any language :eek:

hi dev... i have unlocked hboot 1.53 s-on and i want your rom version 5 which i think is bug free..kindly help me and give me the working download link..i'll be thankfull to your efforts.i relly like that rom.. ! i just dnt know how to get it.i mean i can flash it but i dn knw what is the requirments. like kernal hboot s-on\off radio.etc.kindly guide me..

i checked and i have it, but it'll take loooong time to upload, i hope to get it uploaded later tomorrow :)

Reakwonpl

Feb 3, 2015
Yas4 v12

Hey,is 3D camera working on Yas 4 v12 berta v7?
I have reread some posts from 70 to 87 page and I'm confused,should i start with Yas4 v11?

Anyway great work,i really liked the 4.1 sense on my X desire but on Evo i had to stick with 3.6 sense :<.