• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q&A] [ROM][Nokia X] Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora [4.1.2][2014-04-08]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][Nokia X] Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora [4.1.2][2014-04-08]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

jAAcKy

Oct 10, 2014
rom

I tried installing Vanilla Rom and it said installtion success I rebooted I see nokia logo then android logo it keeps glowing then nothing help me pls ty

mgltr

Oct 1, 2014
Everytime I go to multisim settings, I can't activate any of my sim cards

it just says SIM1SIM2 but nothing else, not like the screenshots on the AOSP/Codeaurora thread

rangeoshun

Nov 30, 2010
Mirrors maybe?

Hi!

Is this rom not supported anymore, or just the DL links are down. If mirrors are available, please share! :)

Thanks all, and Dev!!

aslam.palia

Oct 25, 2014
help plz.. as soon as possible plz. reply

First I unable to install gapps. Plz. Tell me setps and I want to remove Navy bar there is no line like qemu.he.main key=1 in system prop. Plz.. help

rrajesh011

Feb 27, 2014
Mumbai​
Hello plz.. Post another download link because i unable to download this rom. Plz. Post mediafire link if possible
below is the working link...https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6nAZemjrQpcTzBnbW9UTjhhQlk&usp=sharing

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Does anyone know how to fix facebook error? I can't login
try nokia x manager by angsanley...https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5559BDE6C0F536D9!243&authkey=!APEi4J2IuSozUoo&ithint=file%2capk

aslam.palia

Oct 25, 2014
fix mic problem

helloo plz.. fix in call mic problem.. every time i need to plug in earphone to activqte mic. when i reboot my phone. with phone.qpk this ptoblem still there only this bug.. rest alll working like charqm and facebook messenger also doent work

nikimj2512

Apr 18, 2014
hello sir
iam a new member of this community iam trying to download the AOSP/Code Aurora Vanilla Android 4.1.2 for Nokia X (normandy) developed by you but it is not downloading can you send me the link plzzzz sir

Top Liked Posts