• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q&A] [ROM][Nokia X] Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora [4.1.2][2014-04-08]

Search This thread

asmbrw

Nov 19, 2014
Fixed Facebook on Vanilla AOSP Code Aurora for Nokia X

Hi guyz, do u want to fix facebook on Custom ROM Nokia X Vanilla AOSP/ Code Aurora 4.1.2? You just have to follow simple steps in link below please add www before link

nokiaxtools.blogspot.com/2014/12/fixed-facebook-custom-rom-nokia-x.html

I am also working to fix mic issue permanently please wait..

Last edited:

asmbrw

Nov 19, 2014
Does anyone know how to fix facebook error? I can't login

If u want to fix facebook on Custom ROM Nokia X Vanilla AOSP/ Code Aurora 4.1.2? You just have to follow simple steps in link below please add www before link

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

asmbrw

Nov 19, 2014
helloo plz.. fix in call mic problem.. every time i need to plug in earphone to activqte mic. when i reboot my phone. with phone.qpk this ptoblem still there only this bug.. rest alll working like charqm and facebook messenger also doent work

If u want to fix facebook on Custom ROM Nokia X Vanilla AOSP/ Code Aurora 4.1.2? You just have to follow simple steps in link below please add www before link

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

I downloaded your ROM from dropbox link, after flashing, mobile is held at NOKIA text , before boot screen,.??? what i should do now??

Just reboot in recovery, wipe dalvik cache, also try data factory reset and wipe cache partitions

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

I tried installing Vanilla Rom and it said installtion success I rebooted I see nokia logo then android logo it keeps glowing then nothing help me pls ty

Reboot in recovery, format data factory reset.

Ruskin bond

Dec 6, 2014
sir i want info about Symbian copyright

If i want to manufacture the Symbian phone then where do i need to go for take permission for its manufacturing

vibhav_mahajan

Jan 13, 2014
quick settings

hi.
I installed your Vanilla AOSP rom for nokia x.
first of all, heres a big THANKS for you.
it works perfectly. no bugs except in call mic problem.(which is fixable)
I have one question. how am I suppose to get the quick settings like in cyanogenmod?(tile styled)
first I used an app called settings extended. it works good but i hate it. please help me with this. and please fix that mic issue ASAP.
another thing is i used xposed (gravity box) to change status bar icon colors. but its not working only audio profile icon has changed its color. battery and network icons have not changed. how to change them?

ktushar21

Dec 14, 2014
Download link is not working & bug info

Download link is not working , can u please update the link ? and have u fixed the bug off in call mic ? or still need headphn to use microphone ?

innersilence

Feb 23, 2011
wifi problem

hi
I can connect to wifi but can not open page always says " the connection to the server timed out " I try every thing ip , connection , dns gateway and .... what should I do ?

ailtonborgess

Jan 10, 2015
help please

hi im from brazil will be that led to upload the rom in the mega ? since I live in a place with a very bad internet connection you would help me a lot doing it. from already thank congratulations great job ...

Sai000

Jan 24, 2015
Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora

Hey guys, who have link [ROM][Nokia X] Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora [4.1.2][2014-04-08] not have navigator bar can share me?

Sai0000

Jan 24, 2015
Microphone

Everyone on the mic is due to faulty software from g-apps.i tried AOPS rom not flash with g-apps and everything is operating normally

Sai0000

Jan 24, 2015
how to watch battery

u can install other launcher
ex: apus launcher.I am using it and found it quite stable and it also install to you a new status bar

Top Liked Posts