• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] [ROM][Official][BeanStalk][Android_5.0.1][t6_all_variants]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][Official][BeanStalk][Android_5.0.1][t6_all_variants]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][Official][BeanStalk][Android_5.0.1][t6_all_variants]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Snake1588

Aug 21, 2011
customization options in benstalk 5.0.1 HTC one max

So far this is the best roms that i have tested for the one max. i just have one question, where in the rom can i find the customization options described in the first post? i have search everywhere in the menus and a apps but i cant find them. In the benstalk options i just have "equalizer" "interface" "status bar" and "ad blocker".
Thanks for your help.

bad buzz

Jan 12, 2012
So far this is the best roms that i have tested for the one max. i just have one question, where in the rom can i find the customization options described in the first post? i have search everywhere in the menus and a apps but i cant find them. In the benstalk options i just have "equalizer" "interface" "status bar" and "ad blocker".
Thanks for your help.

I have this same issue in beanstalk options is this how it's supposed to be?

Ballinrd

Mar 28, 2011
I think that is because those were the options before it changed to lollipop. I'm not positive but that's what I came up with. Has anyone found a way to make the lock screen and home screen wallpaper different? I may just be over looking it

M

mudgle

First of all id like to say that i fell in love with this rom. I tried it but sadly had to revert back to 4.4 since netflix wont work at all and none on my mobile bank apps works. Is there any known issue with netflix? since i use chromecast i need netflix working, i can live with no working bank app but netflix is a must have. The rom worked flawlessly on my one max and i would use it as my daily driver if netflix would work

SomecallmeMichael

Dec 25, 2014
Ok, so I flashed the Verizon version and I've got so many problems.
Nothing but reboots. No wifi, no cellular network. I'm screwed. Is it possible to downgrade, because I need my phone, lmao.
I'm so stupid. I feel stupid, and I guess I should feel stupid as well.

EDIT:\ Ok, now I'm f*cked. I'm now on google play edition rom 4.4.2 (I tried many many other roms as well) and I'm still without cellular network. What the....

Last edited:

enZiZZle

Nov 2, 2014
After installing android 5.0 you need to go into the settings and cellular settings. Allow the app to crash and you should see the device recognize your sim card.

HOW? No Baseband Version are installed after flash

bdawson21

Jul 20, 2010
In recovery when I installed the latest release, it said I wasn't rooted. I remember reading don't install supersu or similar. Went to developer options, root access was on already, but I am not allowed root access by any app. I dirty flashed first, then when this happened clean flashed. Any clue how to fix this? Vzw by the way

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bdawson21

Jul 20, 2010
Smart IR Remote - AnyMote and Samsungs WatchOn, both of which were working prior to this build. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, no luck.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app