• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] [ROM][P760/P765/P768/P769][4.4.4][Official] NamelessROM [NIGHTLIES]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][P760/P765/P768/P769][4.4.4][Official] NamelessROM [NIGHTLIES]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][P760/P765/P768/P769][4.4.4][Official] NamelessROM [NIGHTLIES]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Ciross

Nov 5, 2014
Hi,
I'm with a p760 and I use this rom for one week now, it's very good, no big problems, just some comments :
- The screen consumption is very high. I don't know if you work with Artas but he have decrease refresh rate on his last rom.
- I use the nameless center to download nightlies update but CWM 6.0.4.5 can't install it automatically. I must do it manually.
- I don't use it but when I check "see through" in lockscreen settings it doesn't work. It still with my background screen.
- I receive much better with this rom than Artas rom.
- GPS works very well with fix from artas's app GPS FIxer.

About build.prop, it's experimental features so it's just to tell you what I have test :
- when I check GPU acceleration and set max CPU clock to 800MHz phone can't be awake.

It's the first time I use Nameless and it's a very good rom, thank you for your work.
I'm French, I do my best to be understandable.

Evg3559

Nov 9, 2014
system

What was it? Battery is almost to the end in the evening, morning already signals.
Screenshot_2014-11-09-06-46-49.png Screenshot_2014-11-09-06-46-00.png Screenshot_2014-11-09-06-45-38.png

My actions
Woke. Turn smartphone power button. Only soft buttons light up, the screen does not turn on. Holding the power button for 10 seconds, the smartphone is turned off. Turns on and works fine.
Screenshot_2014-11-09-08-12-25.png

PS. Firmware installed 3 days ago and not updated.

(Google.translate)

Last edited:

Revan87

Sep 22, 2014
Havana
It´s planned build Android Lollipod to LG L9 P760?

Hi,
This ROM it´s one of the best for L9.
It´s planned continue the building of the ROM for L9 with Lollipod?
Thanks for the great job.