• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] [ROM][P769/P760] UltraROM [4.2]

Search This thread

peragon

May 13, 2015
Last edited:

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
how do you say that my phone is extremely encrypted? I have heard that from other posts but how can I know it for sure? is there any command or something? and what exactly mean that it is encrypted? I have read from here http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1279814 that it is not really encrypted but signed.

Signed = Encrypted. Its easy to figure it out. Doing a simple adb command for unlocking the bootloader WILL result in a normal reboot. Nothing gets in or out...unless its from the lg l9 factory reset pc tool

t3khe4d

Apr 15, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
T-Mobile HTC One (M8)
@BruceWayne54
I'm not sure how to fix it, I have it as well.I believe that it is missing textures.....guess we need a new system ui(that doesn't have missing textures)?? Back to the drawing board people! If you find a new one, please tell me and I will implement it in UltraRom6

Sent from my P769 running UltraRom 4.2

I have this as well,.. the stock UI has the backgrounds, any way to utilize those? (excuse my ignorance)

also, is it possible to change the toggle icons in notifications? I see in Kumakan there is a theme script, is that in this ROM as well? I tried running "theme" but didn't work. :/

outside of those personal preferences, the ROM runs great! :good:

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
I have this as well,.. the stock UI has the backgrounds, any way to utilize those? (excuse my ignorance)

also, is it possible to change the toggle icons in notifications? I see in Kumakan there is a theme script, is that in this ROM as well? I tried running "theme" but didn't work. :/

outside of those personal preferences, the ROM runs great! :good:

I think I accedentally removed the theme script...oops! Anyways, for some reason the systemUI B/W is missing a lot of textures ex: Soundcloud Player,etc. I have no Idea why because I literally copy and pasted the .apk and didnt remove anything. Its annoying, but there isnt another systemUI theme that looks that great.....

t3khe4d

Apr 15, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
T-Mobile HTC One (M8)
I think I accedentally removed the theme script...oops! Anyways, for some reason the systemUI B/W is missing a lot of textures ex: Soundcloud Player,etc. I have no Idea why because I literally copy and pasted the .apk and didnt remove anything. Its annoying, but there isnt another systemUI theme that looks that great.....

yeah I like the darker themes, they're all I run really, easier on the eyes in caves ;)

so is it possible for me to put the script back and try running it for the theme?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    p760 4.2 beta install error status 6

For axiel7,
    What version of cwm you use?
    installation aborted, error status 6

installation does not complete. Error status 6

Can be due to this?

ERROR STATUS 6
    This is usually caused by CR/LF EOL(Windows style End Of Line) in updater-script. Change it to LF EOL(Unix Style EOL) using Linux command: dos2unix updater-script, then re-signing the ZIP, will usually fix this error.

sorry and thanks anyway for your work
    As far from others, your rom is just a work of art. Aroma installer, with option what to install and what not, ar just a future for any other rom, only downside it the big rom size, as aproximatly average size ir about 250MB, while i guess its due to aroma installer packed with a lot of apks, its 600MB which kinda takes more time to download, on slow connections, and takes up space on SD, as i and i suppose many other like to keep flashable rom in SD for emergencies. Thats sad you plan on buying new phone, i do have to say p76* are no more competition to others, as it got old, but it still can perform better, that some new phones, i plan on getting a new phone, only when my p760 is killed forever. Hope to see more work from you, as rammar and artas had already left. Keep up the awesome work, i`m still happy i tried using your rom.
    You have to use a root file manager...the odex will not show up on Lucky Patcher, plus if you deleted it, you have to re-odex because it was deleted as well. Anyways, did the System UI work?

Yup, used Root Explorer and still nothing. Problem is once I try re-installing Google Keyboard it no longer appears on Lucky Patcher for me to odex. It did it once the very first time I tried it and figured the odex would be somewhere, but it wasn't anywhere. Tried uninstalling GKeyboard and reinstalling but no matter what I do it no longer shows up on the list of apps in Lucky Patcher.

As for the System UI, I didn't try it because I'm worried it'll mess the system up and as it is right now the phone is pretty stable so I can deal with it. I just turned the status bar to hidden so it's no biggie. Thanks for the help though,