[Q&A] [ROM] Zenfone 5 PinasLang BazzROM

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] Zenfone 5 PinasLang BazzROM

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] Zenfone 5 PinasLang BazzROM. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Jikata

Mar 1, 2014
Nice project...

Anyway, can i ask system.ui and framework (deodex) originial? *not transparant*
Because i prefer display Zen.Ui originial...

#Sorry my bad english

Nikki_Da_Pro

Nov 22, 2014
LINK Broken :(

dude, please update the link. it is not working for me I tried it in different platforms it says link broken or the site is down. I waited for a long time, still not solved please dude I really want that ROM . please update a link :)

Reactions: knoneNull

knoneNull

Nov 11, 2014
Bulacan
www.zenfoneph.com
ok i try to upload it i have problem with my internet connection right now. for those who have better internet pls reupload and we will be add in first page add credit for the help thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki_Da_Pro

knoneNull

Nov 11, 2014
Bulacan
www.zenfoneph.com
Can i use it for my asus t00f ww a500cg?
or do i need to change something? Thanks is advance

try this

backup your .prop from system

flash the rom
after all success try to replace manuly the .prop and reboot check my ss below attach

please report if that is work so we can update in main thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-04-12-28-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-04-12-28-22.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,650
Last edited:

Nikki_Da_Pro

Nov 22, 2014
dude :(

thanks for the ROM .... but I need a help. sd card is not detecting even if it detects it is not reading those files in sdcard, but when I remove sdcard it is showing external storage has been removed :( .... please dude help me :(.... and also please help me in detail on deleting asus launcher.... :)

Last edited:

knoneNull

Nov 11, 2014
Bulacan
www.zenfoneph.com
Nice project...

Anyway, can i ask system.ui and framework (deodex) originial? *not transparant*
Because i prefer display Zen.Ui originial...

#Sorry my bad english

hi please check the main thread Pinaslang bazzrom i upload the original untouch framework-res.apk and systemui.apk just replace it in system

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

thanks for the ROM .... but I need a help. sd card is not detecting even if it detects it is not reading those files in sdcard, but when I remove sdcard it is showing external storage has been removed :( .... please dude help me :(.... and also please help me in detail on deleting asus launcher.... :)

hey its working find for me its a latest version UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-2.21.40.30-user and all sd problem is fix and i dont experiece the problem you face

first copy your new luncher ex. novaluncher.apk in /system/priv-app
delete asusluncher.apk shell.apk and zenuiservice.apk and reboot your phone

cheer :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

alvin0x

Nov 18, 2014
Sir, i just want to ask if you used a custom Kernel for this Rom, because i'm looking for a Kernel that is under clocked.

77lupin77

Jan 30, 2011
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi Sir... I want to install this ROM but first I need some couple of things to be answered before doing so...

1. I want to backup my stock unrooted ROM. How can I do that?
2. Do I need to be rooted before I install this?
3. I have read about bootloaders... do I need to check my bootloader and make sure it is unloacked before I flash this ROM? how do I check it?

Thanks for your support guys...

knoneNull

Nov 11, 2014
Bulacan
www.zenfoneph.com
and today i just flashed your rom,all things doing well,system can read my 32gb of sandisk,but,the root doesn't exist,but you just have to do root from shakalaca,and its done :D:D
still test another bug maybe(?)

asus zenfone 5 2gb ram 8gb rom a500cg :D

wow thats a good news can you tell us what do you did? just flash the rom nothing else to change so we can update the first page main thread
:highfive::highfive::highfive:

Last edited:

serapin32

Dec 23, 2013
Solo
wow thats a good news can you tell us what do you did? just flash the rom nothing else to change so we can update the first page main thread
:highfive::highfive::highfive:

yeah i just flash your rom to my a500cg,and it works!!
but maybe its just my problem that i cant get rooted,but its okay because i use root from shakalaca and its done,good work bro :D,maybe you can help shakalaca to finish his AOSP project for zenfone 5 :D

Top Liked Posts