[Q&A] [ROOT]Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T550/P550/T350

Search This thread

Denverfan9

Jul 16, 2016
Xposed framework install tab a 5.0.1

just tried with the method im used to forgot about the samsung bootloop got back to recovery tho with the uninstaller.zip....can anyone point me in the right direction for use on a stock rom?

Thanks

robich

Aug 13, 2016
Hello, I have a galaxy tab a 4 9.7 (sm-p550), I upgraded it to android 6.0. 1 . This removed twrp 2.8.7.1 and SuperSU.
I now can't find a twrp build that works for me: I get stuck in boot screen with a message on the top-left corner saying warranty bit: recovery.
Is there a compatible version of twrp for me?
I upgraded because I wanted to install xposed framework: the normal version got me in a bootloop, and a found a customized version for android 6.0 ...
Please help me!

Jovaniel18

Mar 2, 2016
help

hello, i have a samsung tab A 8.0 (sm-t350). i recently tried rooting with CF autoroot, everything was going well but i accidentally disconnected my tablet from Odin before it showed "Pass". Now im stuck at boot with two messages on the top left corner saying: "RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING" and "SET WARRANTY BIT: RECOVERY". Any insight would help :confused:

Last edited:

XtremeX

Oct 17, 2006
I had the same problem on my Tab A 8.0. I flashed a stock ROM and then followed by a 3.02 TWRP and a modded ROM. After that, all goes well and my Tab A was running the modded ROM since then.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts