[Q&A] [S.ROM]HTC First Sense5 RC1.8 2014/7/20

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [S.ROM]HTC First Sense5 RC1.8 2014/7/20

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [S.ROM]HTC First Sense5 RC1.8 2014/7/20. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

jbarnes74

Apr 3, 2014
Successful installation

Successfully flashed this rom and the kernel from the Mega link. I used the Unlockr root and recovery tool then clear cache and dalvik before install. Note the first time I ran it I got a lot of apps not responding.... I just went back to recovery, cleared cache dalvik again, reboot and no more issue. I have not tried Beats since I don't use it.

jbarnes74

Apr 3, 2014
mod question

Using the sense 5 s.Rom 1.2 question: anyone know how to remove or hide the notification quick settings bar in the Rom ? I'm trying to use another ui and end up with two quick settings bars.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-02-07-14-53.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-02-07-14-53.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 78

kamal1806

Sep 8, 2012
Using the sense 5 s.Rom 1.2 question: anyone know how to remove or hide the notification quick settings bar in the Rom ? I'm trying to use another ui and end up with two quick settings bars.

Could you please upload the RC 1.8 ROM to some other server as the original one does not respond.

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone