Q/A thread

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
I flashed it back to stock 2.2 I haven't even rooted it again yet. You can get it from the manufacturers website. Sorry not much help. But it's actually a relief to have a stable build.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
Hi,

Is anyone here kind enough to elaborate to me what this dual boot option in this ROM is?
Is this a feature where I get to choose what ROM to load on boot?

ROM : Lewa OS_12.07.30 Stable version by Abenagiel

TIA
Well not really. That menu allows you to boot into recovery(stock/cwm) or the rom itself. That way you dont have to use the vol up + vol down + power key combo in order to boot into recovery. So just by pressing the power key you can boot either into recovery or into the os itself.

Reactions: AgntOrange

alonedroid

Jul 4, 2012
Delhi
3g not working on cm10

Installation propery done for cm10 with wipe dalvik & cache on mi410. Now the 3 g databis not working and the network always indicatin E with slow speed of internet.
Even if i go back to other ICS rom the same problem exists, earlier the 3g worked properly on all roms except cm10.
Please help me with this issue as i am.loving this rom and wanna stick to it.

kervin_love16

Oct 20, 2012
Guys i need your suggestion

im new here what is the best rom till now????better gaming better battery life and better touch response and what kernel is the best guys help me pls i need your response thanks!!

ram_p18

Sep 13, 2012
MIUI V3

I have installed MIUI V3 by Thanoj. it has following issues

- Proximity sensor not working,
- magnetic sensors are not working(campass)

is there fix for this?

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
to all our developers.
any one succedded porting PA with CM10 base.

atleast anyone who tried.please
seriously missing PA in my device.

[w]@61m4n

Jul 22, 2011
malang
need help

hai there

not long ago i was flashing miui 2.4.20 rom from FR everything works flawlesly except when i was trying donload theme it always failed,is that bug or something?and how i can solve this ?thx

im sorry for my bad english..