[Q&A] VanirAOSP 4.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

srcharged

Dec 13, 2013
chennai
Feel free to discuss non-development-related topics here or ask any questions. :D

I have a bug in this ROM. The phone switches off completely. Randomly. And it doesnt switch on unless i remove and re insert the battery. Couldnt get a log cat as this happened so very randomly. I have no idea of when this happens.

I am using VanirAOSP and the kernel by varun including philZ recovery.

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
I have a bug in this ROM. The phone switches off completely. Randomly. And it doesnt switch on unless i remove and re insert the battery. Couldnt get a log cat as this happened so very randomly. I have no idea of when this happens.

I am using VanirAOSP and the kernel by varun including philZ recovery.

That's not my bug then. If you flash amother boot.img, you also reflash the ramdisk.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk

ileeba7

Dec 14, 2010
Dubrovnik
First great rom, great performance. Looking forward to officially support for our phone.

Second I have for now two problems. As said from user faizalotai bug in settings after clicking 'more'.
And after restart I have problems with lockscreen . It freezes my phone for a minute but after that every thing is normal.

Sent from my Xperia L using Tapatalk

JakeD06

Jan 9, 2014
www.facebook.com
I've Flashed this rom yesterday... Only 2 bugs I've saw...

Settings>device>more gives fc...

And sometimes when I lock the screen the power button doesn't work to unlock my phone... I have to wait almos 30 seconds...

It's only my phone or a general bug?? :confused:

Thanks...

dante.

Sep 7, 2010
Novi Sad
Yep, ive also experienced that lag during unlock.
Ive encountered similar lag with RR 5.1.2, but i solved it when someone suggested me to flash Graphical fix, sadly, that wasnt the case with latest version of Vanir :/

helo123

Jan 17, 2014
Yep, ive also experienced that lag during unlock.
Ive encountered similar lag with RR 5.1.2, but i solved it when someone suggested me to flash Graphical fix, sadly, that wasnt the case with latest version of Vanir :/

i had the same issue with cm11 fxp325 as well. Maybe its related to all kitkat roms for XL

helo123

Jan 17, 2014
anyone having fps drop while scrolling through home screen or settings?? Scrolling doesnt seem to be smooth as other kitkat roms

CHARLY_1986

May 8, 2014
OTA Updates

Greetings friends. Can someone explain how to properly configure the OTA updates. Whenever I detect a new update I have to completely download the new zip file. Thank you very much.

JayPanchal14

Jul 23, 2014
Mumbai
i m running my xperia l on parralax rom with cwm v6.0.4.8, yesterday i tried to flash the vanir rom but it shows (Status 7) Installation aborted
Can anyone tell how do i intall it plzzzzz..???:(

G

GuestK0058

i m running my xperia l on parralax rom with cwm v6.0.4.8, yesterday i tried to flash the vanir rom but it shows (Status 7) Installation aborted
Can anyone tell how do i intall it plzzzzz..???:(

Possible solutions:
1. Flash the included boot.img from the Vanir zip via flashtool.
2. Redownload the rom and check the MD5.
3. Wipe system, data, cache & dalvik cache.

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone