• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] A way to get two button Nav bar?

Search This thread

DynamicTash

Jul 29, 2014
Deep inside the note!
Well, the title. I really want the two button nav bar.
I know theres gesture nav bar, but i dont like it fully.

I want the back and home button to be tap and recent apps to be dragged up. Like two button. or home and recent apps swapped. At least the back button tap.
I also have done adb shell to get two button, but that was kinda "buggy", not fully implemented or removed.

I also have used the xda nav pill app, but it wasnt just the same. And hiding the original nav bar kinda ruined the phone.

So anyone have a solution or something? I also have stock android and oreo. I wonder if android pie works with two button on samsung?

Reactions: denism81

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, the title. I really want the two button nav bar.
    I know theres gesture nav bar, but i dont like it fully.

I want the back and home button to be tap and recent apps to be dragged up. Like two button. or home and recent apps swapped. At least the back button tap.
    I also have done adb shell to get two button, but that was kinda "buggy", not fully implemented or removed.

I also have used the xda nav pill app, but it wasnt just the same. And hiding the original nav bar kinda ruined the phone.

So anyone have a solution or something? I also have stock android and oreo. I wonder if android pie works with two button on samsung?