• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q&A] Xolo Play 8x-1100 Development

Search This thread

Karan282

Jun 30, 2015
Which phone? Libmali file size is 1098? Then its not booted.

Sent from my thl 5000 using XDA Free mobile app

xolo 8x 1100 black model, i checked its size is 1.05 mb. its getting booted and i used smelinkchanger app but still got no luck, sim not working and not even wifi and bluetooth and camera is also not working . plz provide some patch for it.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

i had try it all but fail........

check if your phone lost the imei number. if it is then use mtk droid tools or mobile uncle tools to restore your imei number.

logeshwywan

Oct 29, 2012
Chennai
critical bug in Xperia E4 ROM

hi rajaaryan,

in xperia E4 rom, after entering number in dialpad, phone calling button(sim/sim2) is not showing, it's only annoying. Apart from that every thing is awesome particularly camera!
pls give me the solution

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-10-17-13-57.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-10-17-13-57.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 95

Saket_8x

Jul 13, 2015
Hi

Hi i am saket and i am new here i saw ur all pages from 1-68 and i liked all ur custom rom
I hav till now used all of ur roms
I am requesting u all members to sit together and pls make a cm12 rom with lollipop 99.9%
And with no bugs. Pls i am waiting for that rom i hav also made some changes in infocus rom now its camera works great and no mic issue
Help!!
Guys i dont know why but my headphones dont work it shows me the sigh of headphone on my statusbar that means its sensors ar working i used aboutsound and when i use the opption of media and set it on speaker then sound comes both from speaker as wel as from headphone
One more problem
My battery drain like hell !!!
In 1 min approx 3% of battery gets drained
My mobile works only for 4-5hours on 2g
And it also heats without gaming
Pls help me solve my problems !!
I hav buyed this mobile 3 months ago
Rom i am using now...
I am using xperia e4 rom
And i found a big bug is that the person whom i call cant here my sound :eek:
Pls help me !!
Soory for bad english

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Pls make cm12.1 pls lollipop

rajaryan88

Sep 24, 2014
Mumbai
Hi i am saket and i am new here i saw ur all pages from 1-68 and i liked all ur custom rom
I hav till now used all of ur roms
I am requesting u all members to sit together and pls make a cm12 rom with lollipop 99.9%
And with no bugs. Pls i am waiting for that rom i hav also made some changes in infocus rom now its camera works great and no mic issue
Help!!
Guys i dont know why but my headphones dont work it shows me the sigh of headphone on my statusbar that means its sensors ar working i used aboutsound and when i use the opption of media and set it on speaker then sound comes both from speaker as wel as from headphone
One more problem
My battery drain like hell !!!
In 1 min approx 3% of battery gets drained
My mobile works only for 4-5hours on 2g
And it also heats without gaming
Pls help me solve my problems !!
I hav buyed this mobile 3 months ago
Rom i am using now...
I am using xperia e4 rom
And i found a big bug is that the person whom i call cant here my sound :eek:
Pls help me !!
Soory for bad english

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Pls make cm12.1 pls lollipop

Saket I'm already posted No mic issues
Plz search the thread.

Sent from my E2115

AvinashJogi

Jul 12, 2015
wifi patches for slim os

please provide wifi patch for slim fresh v11 .
the wifi is working but it's not connecting to any protected or open wifi.
so please provide me solution for wifi .
for xolo play 8x-1100

AvinashJogi

Jul 12, 2015
no recovery screen

bro,can you tell me how i can reboot and restore my mobile kernal.
my mobile is not booting
it just flashes blank screen and turns off.
even it is not showing recovery mode,
is there any solution for this problem.
i will be greatful if you can tell any solution for that.:(

sharma1998

Apr 19, 2015
Jodhpur
my mobile is not booting

Bro download ur stock rom.from the the link goven in the thread and flash it by using SP tool....i u wat to install diff recovery... Downoad the recovery and then change the recovery from the stock.one to the one u want... Use it by sp tool...

Sent from my E2115 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: rajaryan88

rajaryan88

Sep 24, 2014
Mumbai
my mobile is not booting

Don't worry about it bro.
It's very simple use sp flash tool and Flash
Your phone.
Your phone booting 100%..

sent from my MI4 PRO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xolo play 8x 1100 downgrade.

Sir any idea how to downgrade xolo play 8x 1100 kitkat to jelly bean ..

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Sir please help. .
    I have tried star z2 firmware look like every thing is ok but touch screen not working. .
    Please help me. .
    sorry for my bad English. ..
    Hi, and thank you @pratikmore for development of xolo phone, i too have the same phone but i'm not a hard core developer like you. I know only basics of flashing romsand a bit more. So can you plz suggest me some custom roms that actually works 100% correctly on our phone. I see a lot of roms here but all with some major bugs. Its my humble request to suggest some roms that won't give me much trouble and could be used on every day bases. Thanking you

Miui by rajaryan or touch os are nice and best roms.

Sent from my lenovo s898t+ using XDA Free mobile app
    Pls tell me which is the best rom for our mobile.... I m using MIUI5 right now..
    Pls reply
    try yourself different roms...then see which is best suitable rom for you

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

CM 11 For xolo play 8x 1100 has few bugs,

the recorder dose not work,
    screen cast video cant be played
    while calling the person on other side of line cant hear your voice properly
    that calling bug issue is solved already in cm11 beta2
    I rooted my xolo play 1100 and then flashed with aal the Roms uploaded.....However after installing the roms, now no music playback through the headphones and no back camera clarity ,no focus but camera was good before. Can any one provide the solution??? I have tried installing the hive ui rom too but its not fixed the issue. Can you please help me chief..:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
    which custom rom friend? provide me information of rom then i will try to provide you solution...
    ive pretty muchtried every rom for the xolo play 8x ...all the roms available in your thread and also the hivebeta....the worst part is i tried flashing the stock rom available in google, through sp flash and the problem still wont go away... im currently using cool ui rom..any ideas?

I don't have any issue with music playback through headphones on any ROM. Any other person facing this issue?

Sent from my Play8X-1100 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I'm facing hitting problem after on 3G. .
    Any budy know solve this issue..

Try to use mtk tweak, it has lots of features like different CPU mode with tweaks

Sent from my Play8X-1100 using XDA Free mobile app