[Q&A] Xolo Play 8x-1100 Development

Search This thread

AvinashJogi

Jul 12, 2015
need scatter-loading file

i have downloaded stock rom
but in sp flash tool it require scatter-loading file which i didn't find in the stock rom that i downloaded
will you please provide scatter- loading file for my black xolo mobile
or a stock rom link in which it has all the files for flash

rajaryan88

Sep 24, 2014
Mumbai

logeshwywan

Oct 29, 2012
Chennai
Google Pixel 3
OnePlus 9R
Miui updates

Hi Rajaryan,

in previous MIUI 6 version 5.2.27 settings,updates are shown(7.x.x).i downloaded the updates,when i tried to install it showing error.

this is for lsh29(something) devices:this is play 8x-1100. is it possible to update like this???

pls see in that rom also,can u able to install after downloaded the latest updates.

Sent from my E2115[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

rajaryan88

Sep 24, 2014
Mumbai
Hi Rajaryan,

in previous MIUI 6 version 5.2.27 settings,updates are shown(7.x.x).i downloaded the updates,when i tried to install it showing error.

this is for lsh29(something) devices:this is play 8x-1100. is it possible to update like this???

pls see in that rom also,can u able to install after downloaded the latest updates.

Sent from my E2115
[/QUOTE]

Brother. It's not possible to update bcoz
The original build has redmi.
If you are update your phone your device is unstable.

sent from my MI4 PRO

Reactions: logeshwywan

AvinashJogi

Jul 12, 2015
sp flash error

when i try to flash the mobile.
the sp flash tool gives an error message
ie. BROM ERROR: S_COM_PORT_OPEN_FAIL(1013)

[COM] Failed to open COM Port

what should i do.:confused:

sharma1998

Apr 19, 2015
Jodhpur
Rajaryan the xloud and clear phase are not checking in settings... Do i have to download the driver or something?
Its xperia E4 rom..

Sent from my E2115 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1438105401393.jpg
    1438105401393.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 208

girirajsinhji

Jul 28, 2015
About keyboard porting...

Sir, my keyboard typing reply is very slow and very unresponsive,
I use the stock kitkat rom, is there any ported keyboard (mostly like samsung keyboard),
Which you can port for play 8x 1100 which we can flash through recovery and use for the stock or custom roms.. . Plz reply fast as u can...

fackfack3

May 26, 2014
plz roms for black xolo play 8x 1100

Hey i want custom roms for black xolo play 8x 1100 as like miui 6 etc. Plz help

syncmaster540n

Aug 25, 2015
Good Roms

Please Someone Provide Decent Roms for Xolo Play 8X-1100.
Can I flash my cell with other ROMS without seeing if its compatible or not?

sharma1998

Apr 19, 2015
Jodhpur
Please Someone Provide Decent Roms for Xolo Play 8X-1100.
Can I flash my cell with other ROMS without seeing if its compatible or not?

No. It could brick ur cell. Also u can use only Mtk6592 roms ported for our mobile... See page 1 for some roms...Also i would like you to try Xperia E4 rom ported by Raj....its almost bugless... Just flash the kinguser zip given in the thread and every thing will work flawlessly...

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

guys give me link that i can download the lollipop for my xolo play 8x1100 black

Shoaib, there is no lollipop update for our mobile... But u could flash popkat v2 rom...it has lollipop ui but has some bugs...

Last edited:

shrikanth_iyer

Aug 23, 2015
Rom not working :(

Guys, i tried a lot of rom but many of them aren't working
I downloaded the zip file then in the recovery mode i cleaned cache and delvik cache.also but when i install the zip and boot the phone it gets started but it doesn't work,everytime i start the phone it shows ANDROID. PROCESS has stopped working continuously.I just wanted to know the solution for the same.Is there any extra process to do which i am not doing? Please help!!! Expexting a reply soon :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xolo play 8x 1100 downgrade.

Sir any idea how to downgrade xolo play 8x 1100 kitkat to jelly bean ..

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Sir please help. .
    I have tried star z2 firmware look like every thing is ok but touch screen not working. .
    Please help me. .
    sorry for my bad English. ..
    Hi, and thank you @pratikmore for development of xolo phone, i too have the same phone but i'm not a hard core developer like you. I know only basics of flashing romsand a bit more. So can you plz suggest me some custom roms that actually works 100% correctly on our phone. I see a lot of roms here but all with some major bugs. Its my humble request to suggest some roms that won't give me much trouble and could be used on every day bases. Thanking you

Miui by rajaryan or touch os are nice and best roms.

Sent from my lenovo s898t+ using XDA Free mobile app
    Pls tell me which is the best rom for our mobile.... I m using MIUI5 right now..
    Pls reply
    try yourself different roms...then see which is best suitable rom for you

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

CM 11 For xolo play 8x 1100 has few bugs,

the recorder dose not work,
    screen cast video cant be played
    while calling the person on other side of line cant hear your voice properly
    that calling bug issue is solved already in cm11 beta2
    I rooted my xolo play 1100 and then flashed with aal the Roms uploaded.....However after installing the roms, now no music playback through the headphones and no back camera clarity ,no focus but camera was good before. Can any one provide the solution??? I have tried installing the hive ui rom too but its not fixed the issue. Can you please help me chief..:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
    which custom rom friend? provide me information of rom then i will try to provide you solution...
    ive pretty muchtried every rom for the xolo play 8x ...all the roms available in your thread and also the hivebeta....the worst part is i tried flashing the stock rom available in google, through sp flash and the problem still wont go away... im currently using cool ui rom..any ideas?

I don't have any issue with music playback through headphones on any ROM. Any other person facing this issue?

Sent from my Play8X-1100 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I'm facing hitting problem after on 3G. .
    Any budy know solve this issue..

Try to use mtk tweak, it has lots of features like different CPU mode with tweaks

Sent from my Play8X-1100 using XDA Free mobile app