[Q] AllShare Cast Help

Search This thread

pransh

May 12, 2011
Mumbai
Just the got the AllShare Cast dongle and cant seem to make it work. The connection ends under a minute after connecting. I tried Triangle Away to nullify the counters but the counter stays 1 and binary is custom. I need to use a stock firmware according to Chainfire but I can't tell the difference. I'm using a TW-based Rom and a custom kernel (details in the signature).
Maybe I should install the stock kernel?

Any advice is appreciated

EdgaBimbam

Nov 26, 2011
Vilnius
www.google.lt
Just the got the AllShare Cast dongle and cant seem to make it work. The connection ends under a minute after connecting. I tried Triangle Away to nullify the counters but the counter stays 1 and binary is custom. I need to use a stock firmware according to Chainfire but I can't tell the difference. I'm using a TW-based Rom and a custom kernel (details in the signature).

If u have cwm recovery, your flash countet always will be minimum 1

Reactions: pransh

vizographic

Feb 19, 2008

Its your custom kernal that's causing your problems with allshare cast. It maybe possible to use a custom rom, as some have claimed. I know however from personal experience that Twrp recovery will not interfere with allshare as long as you use triangle away. I have yet to see even a claim that there is a kernal, other than stock, that works. My understanding of Chainfire's comments is that Samsungs new drm easter egg is tied to the kernal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If u have cwm recovery, your flash countet always will be minimum 1