[Q-and-A/Discusion] Touchwiz-Resurrected ROM | Q&A | Suggestions

Search This thread

julio07

Jan 18, 2015
Sometimes the screen It erasing and the screen goes black and you have to unlock the Galaxy ace i again , is it or is so Arrange me that is going on, and the screen time always let the highest possible , I am Brazilian and I am using the translator google

ehsanotaku

Dec 16, 2014
Sometimes the screen It erasing and the screen goes black and you have to unlock the Galaxy ace i again , is it or is so Arrange me that is going on, and the screen time always let the highest possible , I am Brazilian and I am using the translator google
did you mean proximity sensor interrupt your daily activity , then pleas read my comment @ post#312.

mani08

May 28, 2015
installation

Can u tell me more about installation
I have installed original ROM so is there a need to install kernal first or no need to install kernal

ehsanotaku

Dec 16, 2014
Can u tell me more about installation
I have installed original ROM so is there a need to install kernal first or no need to install kernal

There is a logical reason behind flashing custom Kernel such as R.B mate . You see , some people will loose their IMEI /3g after installing this rom , because this rom was based on old firmwares/kernel , and if you got a new stock firmware/base band , which comes with newer ramdisk inside your device it would not be compatible with your TWR rom specification . Therefore you will loose IMEI and flashing the old good R.B kernel will set your ramdisk in right direction. Another solution to set it right is simply to flash the correct ril file depending on your kernel/rom/baseband combination .

Nour-Fes

Mar 12, 2013
Touchwiz-Resurrected ROM update from v1.0 to 2.5

First sorry because I have less than 10 psts so I couldn't replay on the Touchwiz-Resurrected ROM post, I have this rom and I really love it, I would like to update mine to the newer version without loosing my data (apps and messages...) is there any way to do so !?
Thank you

Jun 6, 2013
¡Gracias!

First, sorry for my english, i am colombian.

Two: Congratulations! Great job. I am testing the ROM and i love it.
Later publish more reviews and thanks.

kikocrx

Feb 3, 2012
I installed Touchwiz-Resurrected ROM 2.5v from stock rom but i have problem with the main screen i goes on and off for 1 second.
The other funcions works as lockscreen, settings, sidebar, notification screen and others but the main screen is bugged. How to fix that? I no have date and time in statusbar. Thanks!

This screen i mean:

Attachments

• SC20140609_170309.png
    SC20140609_170309.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Markusenka

Dec 4, 2013
Hallo
I thank you for your work.
I can not set different wallpaper than the default by you.
Does not add shortcuts to contacts on the desktop.
How to fix it?

Thanks Markusenka

da213

May 3, 2014
I installed Touchwiz-Resurrected ROM 2.5v from stock rom but i have problem with the main screen i goes on and off for 1 second.
The other funcions works as lockscreen, settings, sidebar, notification screen and others but the main screen is bugged. How to fix that? I no have date and time in statusbar. Thanks!

This screen i mean:

I know its not easy to implement new android system in a full working status. The solution for this go to the setting and find date and time. I am sure once you have date and time setting you should be able to push your device to show date as well on the screen. I hope that helps.

---------- Post added 3rd July 2015 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 2nd July 2015 at 11:59 PM ----------

Hallo
I thank you for your work.
I can not set different wallpaper than the default by you.
Does not add shortcuts to contacts on the desktop.
How to fix it?

Thanks Markusenka
If you try from your galleries you should be able to set it up. Please try that way if it works.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

My phone lock everythime dud juste doing somethink he's locked does anywhone have a solution ??

Do a clean install that should resolve the issue.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

yes. There's nothing to do here anymore. All devs have abandonned this device.

Unfortunately developers they have got latest phones so their interest in developing ROM for this device is almost faded away.

nguyenanhvan2493

Jun 9, 2013
Hà Nội
---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Do a clean install that should resolve the issue.

It's because of proximity lock, disable it in customizable part in app draw ( black android)

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Unfortunately developers they have got latest phones so their interest in developing ROM for this device is almost faded away.[/QUOTE]

I also have a new phone, but I still keep this ace because it's my first android, I've been using it for 3 years, so many memories :)

EigentlichPeng

Jul 12, 2015
MY Senf...

Hey ,,,.. today i have installed your rom ...

first i have little issue , i dont know what happens XD installed so ...

CWM -> CLEAR ..CACHE, DALVIK AND RESET ...ZIP FROM SD .... AND INSTALLING ..SO FAR OKAY
MOUNT SYSTEM , DATA AND .... WHAT YOU SAY IN THE INSTALLER ....

REBOOT -> WONDERING ?!??!?! MY NORMAL RESETET STOCK XD

THEN I HAVE FLASHED YOU ROM WITH STANDART E3 RECOVERY..WORKS PERFEKT NOW..
ITS A FIND ROM , GREAT WORK !!!! BATTERYSAVER OR LOOKSCREEN MAKE SOME ISSUES WITH WHATS APP , BUT DEATIVATE BATTERY SAVER AND CHANGE LOOKSCREEN , AND PROBLEM WHAS SOLVED,.,,

BUT I HAVE ALWAYS ON BOOT THE MESSAGE GOOGLE TALK AUTENTICATION FAILED ..BLAH BLAH ... HAVE SERCHED FOR AN SOULUTION BUT NOTING FOUND ....HOPE THAT WILL FIX ATOMATICLY XD

THETERING USW ...WORKS ALL FINE...
NOW I WILL TEST BATTERY , HOW LONG IT WORK .....IN THE PAST ON THIS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH OTHER ROMS , HOPE THATS IN YOUR ROM OK ....

SO MAYBE YOU NOW HOW FIX THIS TALK ISSUE ?....

GOOGLE MARKET GONE ..ITS OKAY ..INSTALL APTOIDE ...

GOOGLE MAPS HMM I NEED IT , BUT I THINK I WILL INSTALL A OTHER MAP APPLICATION MAYBE YOU HAVE A TIPP ..

GOOD WORK , AND THANKS FOR YOUR ROM , THINK I WILL USED IT ....

EigentlichPeng

Jul 12, 2015

have some litte porblems with this aproximy lookscreen , hope you know what i meen ...
when i sit in half dark room and put my hand or finger over the touchscreen , the phone automatic looks .(screenlook) think you know what i meen ....

have now searched for few hours , this settings in menü , but iam to blind to see XD ...how can i put them off..... ?

its a nice idear , but when iam sit in a half dark room , and push my hand or finger little bit over the toch , hes look the screen ....who is this setting for this funktion XD ...

to the guy with the store problem , think you can flash GAPPS ... i find it good thats no google in this rom ...so you can install self what you need or dont need XD ..you can use aptiode as alternative market ... iam using this too but only for free apps ...will support good coders ..and will sometimes test apps befor i use it ... have paid for some apps in past and they have bugs ..:( ,so i will do it my way XD

SORRY GUYS ..SOLVED .... CUSTOMATION APP -> DISABLE PORXIMITY SENSOR......:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys as you might know we just announced/released our very brand new Touchwiz Resurected

You can post here all :

• Your questions
    • Bugs you face
    • Unhappiness
    • Suggestions
    • Contributes
    • Mods
    • Ideas
    • And Many More

We will try and maintain this thread asap and answer as many questions as possible.
    There is a rule that we would like to announce for sure: DO NOT ASK ETA! we worked for many days behind eacht and many hours so we spend a ton of usefull time on this rom so please dont ask for any eta we do our best to make rom stable and nice enough.
    Thank you.

Kind Regards, SpaceCaker@XDA
    Arabic Patch

Hi
    am finish port v10 to Arabic language

some Time and your can get it for Arabs users:eek:
    soon:p
    screen shot :

140265788131.png

1402657881362.png

1402657881423.png

1402657881464.png

1402657881515.png

1402657881576.png

1402658014651.png

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

some Bugs in v10 :

whatsapp voice notes (aac) cannot be play !! Same as the old version

( only )

good themer and ram use and very fast !!
    Is it possible to have feature like cm 7 ....which is " long press home button to open custom application" insted of regular task manager we could select 'ics/jb task manager' app which have swipe to kill app feature

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I am affraid not.
    by adding this we need to modify phonewinfowmanager and.some other smali and thats a bit too much xD because its a ton of smali and i am affraid after this rom i kind of get sick of smali xD

so i think i wont add that feature

sorry for that

Sent from my Acer S500 CloudMobile
    I also have another phone but still keep my ace-i. I can become a tester if you want. Whatever, you guys are so fantastic that make our little ace-i become more beautiful and faster. Your rom gave me a lot of emotion. I couldn't forget the feeling of waiting each version of TWR. It will be a pity if this is dropped. I will miss you all ;(
    BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

I am feeling nostalgic now, really.. Anyway, you can expect some little updates once a month or more. (maybe)
    Thank you, and happy new year to you too! :)
    I've got no connection for calls either emergency calls only.. What can i do?

Flash custom kernel or stock rom

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2