[Q] Android Netflix App for A7?

Search This thread

homas333

Apr 3, 2009
Does anyone know if the new Android Netfix app will ever work on the A7? I installed it on my EVO and it is sweet! But the screen is TINY!

droidflix

Jul 11, 2010
Does anyone know if the new Android Netfix app will ever work on the A7? I installed it on my EVO and it is sweet! But the screen is TINY!
I don't count on it ever working,but I put playon on mine and it works pretty much perfectly.You can install it on your computer then you are basically steaming but you have Netflix, Hulu CBS,tbs comedycentral,syfy and the list goes on.You can try it out for a couple of weeks for free and then if you want to keep it they are pretty cheap and have several ways to subscribe,from monthly,yearly and even a one time payment for a lifetime subsciption.Anyway I got tired of waiting and got it on sell and haven't looked back.It is more than you can imagine and you can use it on PS3.Xbox,Wii,and several blueray players.Pretty much anything that is DLNP capable .
Anyway didn't mean to ramble but hope this helps.

tetsuo_shima

Jan 3, 2008
There is a netflix app available without the checks and already signed. Most have said they can get it running in a gingerbread rom. I haven't been able to get it working on the A7's rom however.

netstat_EVO

Feb 15, 2011
New 1.3 build 246 from market works flawlessly with streaming (on Elocitymod 1.42a at least).

Thanks,

I had installed the cracked version on my Evo4G and Evo3D, and it installed on the A7 but would never work.

I always ignored the "there is a newer version available" message until I read your post. Works like a charm now... Resolution seems like it sucks a little, but that may have just been the movie I tested with.

tdively1

Jan 10, 2011
New 1.3 build 246 from market works flawlessly with streaming (on Elocitymod 1.42a at least).

I updated to this version and it works well. I've noticed that the resolution starts out bad but rapidly improves. I am really happy with this tablet now. It pretty much does most things I want it to do. Only thing left for me to conquer is moving apps 2 external SD.

Thanks to everyone that has helped develop the mode!

tetsuo_shima

Jan 3, 2008
Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware that you can adjust the quality of your stream through netflix. Just head to your account page on netflix.com and towards the bottom is a link to adjust the quality.

Reactions: tdively1

rsztraws

Nov 13, 2011
I've be seaching for the Elocitymod 1.42a, but haven't been able to find it. Can anyone tell me where I can get it or send a link? Thanks

over's tab

Jan 12, 2012
Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware that you can adjust the quality of your stream through netflix. Just head to your account page on netflix.com and towards the bottom is a link to adjust the quality.

On my completly factory A7+ I got netflix working only through an account on amazon

Still can't find way for un modified A7+ to get HBO GO

more to point. I cant get netflix audio (or any audio) through hdmi on my ~5 yr old Insignia HD TV, is it possible adjusting stream quality will solve the no audio? I tried it on a new 55" Toshiba and audio/video work perfect (and wow, a 3' tall angry bird is cool)

This has been answerd in old threads as, "some tv's audio works, some don't"
Any new fixes?

Anyway to put screen to sleep while still streaming through hdmi?

Top Liked Posts