• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Android online market says "No Android devices associated with this account....."

Search This thread

satyamsit

[Q] Android online market says "No Android devices associated with this account....."

Just found the problem this morning. Was about to install apps from android online market and discovered that it says "There are no android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account.". Have tried the exiting solution given on various webpages by deleting phone number and again restoring it. But no luck :-( .. Can anyone help? Will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Phone galaxy 3..jg6.

jazux

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2010
helsinki
Do you have unofficial ROM? Some phones with unofficial/custom roms it just doesnt work - engadget.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

stubborn_d0nkey

Dec 12, 2010
Mostar
I've read the rooted phones have trouble.

since you are on eclair, you could use z4root to unroot and see if it works. If it doesn't then use the suggested solution while unrooted

Terzian

Jul 1, 2011
Just found the problem this morning. Was about to install apps from android online market and discovered that it says "There are no android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account.". Have tried the exiting solution given on various webpages by deleting phone number and again restoring it. But no luck :-( .. Can anyone help? Will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Phone galaxy 3..jg6.
It seems that I have not the official ROM. How can I fix this,

gaurang.ghanekar

Sep 19, 2010
daman
hey i too had the same problem!
What i did was ,
Went back to android market via mobile and synced it once and twice while keeping google account signed off on pc.
and then again loggin on on pc!
see if tht solves your problem!

arunmcops

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 20, 2010
Bareilly
OnePlus 6
Create new google account. Remove older account from phone. Add new account info,reboot, then add info of your primary account. Now reboot again and remove info of new account. If it doesnot works then do a factory reset after first step.
Hope it helps you. :)

mohnishgs

Apr 14, 2011
i had the same problem, i simply contacted google
and believe me they are very responsive, i got a reply within a day and my problem was fixed

violet7

Nov 1, 2011
same issue

I have flash my new samsung galaxy s2 with odin and followed the instruction, it turn green..n my phone rebooted, no longer with orange applications n etc. Is that consider rooted? cuz if i put my new sim card in, they will require me to enter the network lock control key...which i thought of downloading chainfire's key unlock sim app..
I tried using connected the android market via wifi and downloaded the apps but when I wana click run...will appear could not acquire superuser access, is your phone rooted?.. i downloaded superuser ...but i keep having this pop up process of android.process acore has stopped unexpectedly. please try again.........

seriously need help!! tq.

ak700

Nov 5, 2010
25.00° N, 71.00° W
I have the same problem many times. I know how to solve it.
Option 1 - Try downloading any application from ur cellphone. Once its downloaded and installed check the market online.

Option 2 - Try syncing ur account by using Gmail, Gtalk or any google application. Just send some mail or something via Gmail. That should do it.

Option 3 - Remove ur account from the cell phone and add it again

Option 4 - (Wont Recommend this, but you want to you can try) Download another of the market. Try upgrading the market verison. Use this - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1328878

If None of these work, it means there is some internal prob. Try after somedays, or flash another rom.

bagarwa

Feb 18, 2012
Bothell
play.google.com
Solved for me.

I had this same issue this morning. And boy, was I pissed off...!! Did a lot of Google search but nothing fixed the issue. And then stumbled upon something on my own, that fixed the issue for me. Here's what you can do -

1. Login to your Google dashboard; from a PC preferebly. Else from cell is also fine.
  2. There, scroll down to "Android market" and click "Installed applications"
  3. This will open android market, with your already installed apps list, under orders tab. Click the 'Settings' tab here.
  4. Hopefully you'll see your device listed here, but the nickname will be missing. At least that's what I saw. Edit and add a nickname, save changes.
And voila. Your device will show up in the apps' pages now. :)
Let me know if this helps you.

Reactions: cptdzastr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Solved for me.

I had this same issue this morning. And boy, was I pissed off...!! Did a lot of Google search but nothing fixed the issue. And then stumbled upon something on my own, that fixed the issue for me. Here's what you can do -

1. Login to your Google dashboard; from a PC preferebly. Else from cell is also fine.
    2. There, scroll down to "Android market" and click "Installed applications"
    3. This will open android market, with your already installed apps list, under orders tab. Click the 'Settings' tab here.
    4. Hopefully you'll see your device listed here, but the nickname will be missing. At least that's what I saw. Edit and add a nickname, save changes.
    And voila. Your device will show up in the apps' pages now. :)
    Let me know if this helps you.