[Q] Anyone got AT&T HTC One Mini OTA Update 4.13.502.3?

Search This thread

jollywhitefoot

Jul 21, 2014
Nashville
Just got on with support and I think the guy checked it out. Here is his response:

AgentMichael P.
In this case, I'd like to thank you for report this situation, in this case, I'm going to escalate this situation and you'll be contact in a few days to correct this situation.Ok ?

AgentMichael P.
In this case, I already set up the information, Let us work on this situation and we are going to solve it as soon as possible, As I told you you'll be contact, OK?

Edit-Still not fixed and no follow-up email from HTC

Update - Looks like it's up to a 200mb file. Maybe they'll have the whole thing uploaded by Christmas!

Last edited:
Reactions: Garmig

Fly169

Oct 12, 2014
HTC uploaded a new version of RUU yesterday. Now it's 200 MB instead of 56 MB then was before. But, still it's not working. ARE they nuts?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got on with support and I think the guy checked it out. Here is his response:

AgentMichael P.
    In this case, I'd like to thank you for report this situation, in this case, I'm going to escalate this situation and you'll be contact in a few days to correct this situation.Ok ?

AgentMichael P.
    In this case, I already set up the information, Let us work on this situation and we are going to solve it as soon as possible, As I told you you'll be contact, OK?

Edit-Still not fixed and no follow-up email from HTC

Update - Looks like it's up to a 200mb file. Maybe they'll have the whole thing uploaded by Christmas!
    HTC uploaded a new version of RUU yesterday. Now it's 200 MB instead of 56 MB then was before. But, still it's not working. ARE they nuts?
    it's Ok for now - 1*208*658*810 bytes
    Looks like I had a bad download, I redownloaded it with IE and all is good now.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone