[Q] Anyone using ICS ROM ?

Search This thread

jsheng007

Oct 29, 2011
Is there anyone using ICS ROM and tell me ur experience ? I am finding a best ICS ROM,currently using resurrection remix ics 9.6 ..

cyberboob

Apr 4, 2012
I've tried out 3 and I like the Resurrection Remix ics ROMs (first used v1.0 and now on v1.1) and fiddling with different kernels (liking Siyah 3).

I don't think you will find a "BEST ROM"... it's preference really.

Now as for the experience... so far so good, as long as you read up on it and follow ALL instructions right. There are some issues here and there, but most have been fixed and the developer posts update files you need to fix any issues.

I for one think it's good to find a ROM that has many users to help find bugs and correct them.

PS
If you find a ROM you like (with stability and performance tweaks you like)... don't forget to let them know of bugs you have AFTER you already searched their thread to see if others have already reported it. This can surely help them make it better and for you to find an ALMOST perfect ROM ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: jsheng007

KaFrEEkAbOom

Nov 26, 2011
Colombo,Sri Lanka
I had Tried several ICS roms on my Samsung Galaxy s2
I tried Resurrection ICS both 1.0 and 1.1.But they wont impress me as they would lot of fc's. So then I moved to Batista70 0.8 with cpu overclock. It is pretty good fast and stable so far no fc's. I would recommend you Batista70 0.8

D

dxong

I've only tried Resurrection Remix ics ROM both V1.0 and currently on V1.1.

I have only encountered a single FC due to update on T9 dialler which is known in before hand. But I expect this ROM to be updated frequently due to its popularity and it fits my style.

I am thinking of CM ROM or Litening ROM.

jsheng007

Oct 29, 2011
I had Tried several ICS roms on my Samsung Galaxy s2
I tried Resurrection ICS both 1.0 and 1.1.But they wont impress me as they would lot of fc's. So then I moved to Batista70 0.8 with cpu overclock. It is pretty good fast and stable so far no fc's. I would recommend you Batista70 0.8

Is that Resurrection Remix ICS v9.6 same with Batista70 0.8?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've tried out 3 and I like the Resurrection Remix ics ROMs (first used v1.0 and now on v1.1) and fiddling with different kernels (liking Siyah 3).

I don't think you will find a "BEST ROM"... it's preference really.

Now as for the experience... so far so good, as long as you read up on it and follow ALL instructions right. There are some issues here and there, but most have been fixed and the developer posts update files you need to fix any issues.

I for one think it's good to find a ROM that has many users to help find bugs and correct them.

PS
    If you find a ROM you like (with stability and performance tweaks you like)... don't forget to let them know of bugs you have AFTER you already searched their thread to see if others have already reported it. This can surely help them make it better and for you to find an ALMOST perfect ROM ^^
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone