• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] anyone using the mash-up mod on cm7 w/good results?

Search This thread

pepz187

Mar 8, 2012
Thinking about trying the mash-up mod on cm7 but can't really find anyone who said they use it on cm7 and like it. Wondering if its worth it and what improvement did u see? Thanx

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
Umm I actually flashed yesterday.. what's its supposed to do? I know I dnt have any wifi issues anymore.... not sure what to attribute it to tho

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

pepz187

Mar 8, 2012
Tweaks 3G speeds Dalvik Improvements Signal Improvements Tweaks picture/video settings Improve Wifi speeds And a bunch of other stuff.....

97Pathy

Mar 5, 2012
X2 Build.prop Mash-Up

This build.prop is a mash-up between navenedrob & knzo's build.prop settings. These tweaks have been optimized to allow max performance, while maintaining good battery health.

What this build.prop does:
Tweaks 3G speeds
Dalvik Improvements
Signal Improvements
Tweaks picture/video settings
Improve Wifi speeds
And a bunch of other stuff.....

Copied from his first post in his Mash Up thread. I would have quoted but I need 10 posts to try and quote from my phone.
Sent from my MB870 using XDA

thelowend

Jan 31, 2012
The cold part of Ohio
It most certainly speeds up 3G and Wifi. Keeping wifi connected is something im not so sure about...Im running mash up, Moon's wifi fix AND Wifi fixer and mine takes 2-5 minutes to connect sometimes. Shut the screen off for 2 mins and BAM!! Signal lost...

BUT, when you do get a consistent connection with either medium your system with be noticeably faster than w/o it. Videos load much quicker and even the most animation heavy page will come up in seconds.
I've also noticed I have a bit more memory free now than I used to.

pepz187

Mar 8, 2012
Thanks. I think Imma try it out.
One more question tho. How much info on the phone is gonna get erases by just clearing cache and dalvik?