[Q] aosp froyo question (wont drop call!)

Search This thread

MyHerox25

Apr 22, 2011
Flashed to also froyo the other day, flashed newer radio about an hour ago and am now getting a most annoying problem.

Usually I use VVM but it says I have zero msgs but my alert light keeps blinking which drives me nuts.
So I click listen to voicemail from the drop down menu and from that point on, I can't access the dial pad, can't access drop down menu, cannot end call!!! I have to reboot in order to end call. So far its just my voicemail this happens with.
Any suggestions? :)

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
Flashed to also froyo the other day, flashed newer radio about an hour ago and am now getting a most annoying problem.

Usually I use VVM but it says I have zero msgs but my alert light keeps blinking which drives me nuts.
So I click listen to voicemail from the drop down menu and from that point on, I can't access the dial pad, can't access drop down menu, cannot end call!!! I have to reboot in order to end call. So far its just my voicemail this happens with.

That sounds weird, I would redownload and reflash the rom, it shouldn't do that.

waffle_

Mar 7, 2011
Gainesville, FL

Use Google Voice. VVM is causing a lot of problems with users right now.