[Q] Are we allowed to post FS in here?

Search This thread

vesati

Mar 30, 2006
www.vesati.com
I won't post the ad here (I don't want to cause an issue if this isn't the place to post an advert), but are we allowed to post "For sale by owner" adverts for this phone in here? I'm not a resaler, just a user who had to switch off of T-Mobile because I moved to an area not covered by them.

Mods, I did do a search (both manual and through the search function) to see if there is a specific place, so if I missed it, please forgive me, and could you please point me at the right place?

No, stated in the XDA rules, you cannot sell within a sub-forum that isn't the marketplace forum. Hit the home button and then look near the top for the Marketplace forum, feel free to sell your item there.

Thanks, ashasaur, but I've seen 4sale in people's signatures with links to the marketplace forum or off-site. This is still allowed, right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No, stated in the XDA rules, you cannot sell within a sub-forum that isn't the marketplace forum. Hit the home button and then look near the top for the Marketplace forum, feel free to sell your item there.