[Q][AUGUST][arm64-a/ab] Descendant X - android ver. 10r41

Search This thread

redymedan

Dec 10, 2016
Blame your ISP, I'm not inclined to change a system that works just because you guys can't get a reliable connection.
Sorry about that, but, I mean, blame it on your provider.
We serving those files with CDN and we extensively tested the endpoints from pretty much every country.
What do you say? blame my isp provider.. LOL, look at some comments they are also facing same problem with downloading it, not only me say like that.. but It's up to you, I don't care.

Dil3mm4

Mar 22, 2018
What do you say? blame my isp provider.. LOL, look at some comments they are also facing same problem with downloading it, not only me say like that.. but It's up to you, I don't care.

"I don't care", then tags me in.
Okay boy (I guess?).
Whatever, ain't gonna bring-in the stats we've collected of users with a 50kbps bandwidth trying to play the "your website is crap" card (which promptly got countered by our Trap Card "NO U").
Have a nice day.

Reactions: uehlsh

Nordicus

Feb 15, 2010
Samara
What do you say? blame my isp provider.. LOL, look at some comments they are also facing same problem with downloading it, not only me say like that.. but It's up to you....
Really ?! :eek: Just two feedbacks with a low speed problem...
Do you seriously think that @Dil3mm4 owns a server and limits the download speed?! :cool: I think you're just being ridiculous.
And I downloaded the last build myself - first via mobile operator, then via wire. It takes about half an hour in time and the file has downloaded.

cHawk

Jan 2, 2015
I tried using Magisk props hide to bypass SafetyNet and Cts profile but got a bootloop after a reboot. I've used this method on other Phh based treble ROMs and I've never had a bootloop issue.

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Marburg an der Lahn
sites.google.com
Really ?! :eek: Just two feedbacks with a low speed problem...
Do you seriously think that @Dil3mm4 owns a server and limits the download speed?! :cool: I think you're just being ridiculous.
And I downloaded the last build myself - first via mobile operator, then via wire. It takes about half an hour in time and the file has downloaded.

To be precisely. 700KB/s. Not that bad... But i don't get the point of the CAPTCHA. I have never seen a Site provding Android Code that used that. Just corious...

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Marburg an der Lahn
sites.google.com
Good job

This ROM has me directly under its spell my battery performance has been extended.

Magisk SafetyNet is failing, how to fix this?

PHH Fixed that with his latest Updates on the GSI Base. It's called "securize" and is finally compatible with Magisk. You need to run the securize.sh via Terminal once it's also implented over here. For now there will be no way to fix it(if Magisk Hide Props gives You Bootloops like i had)

Reactions: Pat750

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
Heads up are not showing. the notification is shown in status bar but i cant swipe down status bar to receive call. I prefer the standard Heads up notification. Please fix it.

Dil3mm4

Mar 22, 2018
Changelog

Bugs
Addressed all the bugs reported by the user base via Google Troubleshoot Module which include but not limited to:

• Fixed an edge case (mostly happening on clean installs) where the clock couldn't change its style after user swipe over the lockscreen.
  • Fixed an edge case for some devices where the dismiss button would stop working.
  • Fixed fonts selection under Display -> Fonts
  • General round of optimization.

New Features
  • Lockscreen face unlock icon
If face unlock is available as security method, lockscreen will acknoweldge the user showing a face icon, instead of the standard lock one.​

Localization
Now Descendant is fully localized in: Indonesian and Portuguese (Brazil).

Synced to last phh sources.

Security Patches
June 5

Downloads
https://downloads.descendant.me

warchild98

Nov 27, 2015
The download speed is so slow...and the archive seems to be corrupted. Am i the only one? i'm trying to download a/b arm64 version. The first one. Why no direct download links? I really need it. But can't stand 700kb/s. My internet speeds are good in general...

Last edited:

Khan ubaid

May 12, 2017
srinagar
The download speed is so slow...and the archive seems to be corrupted. Am i the only one? i'm trying to download a/b arm64 version. The first one. Why no direct download links? I really need it. But can't stand 700kb/s. My internet speeds are good in general...
Only download from chrome is supported.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Title.png

Descendant is a customised Android ROM that focuses on enhancing UX and UI
    over stock Android along useful features.

Downloads
    ARM64 aonly and ARM64 AB* are available at this download page.

Mirrors and binary manipulation aren't allowed because they violate our EULA and TOS.
    If something of the said above happens, we'll pursue legal action and DMCAs.

Sources
    Githubhttps://github.com/Descendant-Devices

Guide.png

Same as any ROM.
    Do the necessary wipes and flash the system image.
    No wipes are needed between updates from Descendant itself, unless specified.

Features.png

Listing all the additions would be a huge wall of text, that you wouldn't even read.
    So, head over the Telegram group and feel free to lurk or take a look at the screenshots .

Preloaded applications
    Google Apps are included.

Bugs.png

Having a bug or not booting for whatever reason?
    Look for "How to report bugs" on this post.
    Bug reports without logs will be ignored.

Credits.png

@phhusson | @Letzen | @krule031 | @ezio84 | @linuxct

Android OS version: 10.0.0_r41
    Security patch level: August

Changelog

Bugs
    Addressed all the bugs reported by the userbase via Google Troubleshoot Module which include but not limited to:

• Tiles layout behaviour on columns customization;
    • Tiles show/hide label;
    • Data tile behaviour;
    • Lawnchair pages behaviour;
    • Lawnchair random crashes;
    • Notification (heads-up) random glitches for title in statusbar;

Enhancements
    Improved overall system interface animations;
    OS overall improvements connected but not limited to:
    • Descendant Idle Manager
    • Descendant Storage Manager
    • Events Provider

New Features
    • ThumbUI QS Panel
    ThumbUI is now equipped with a new interface that will ease single-handed usage of the phone. (screenshots attached)​

gg.jpg

photo-2020-04-13-22-12-35.jpg

• Face Unlock

Downloads
    Hotfix

Descendant HOTFIX update

A new build for GSI targets is out.

Solved the following issue:

Descendant was having a hard time making friends with the SD card, being asocial.
    Descendant is now friendly with SD cards again.

Download names
    Descendant_X_arm64_ab_20200414_hotfix_release.zip
    Descendant_X_arm64_aonly_20200414_hotfix_release.zip

Downloads website
    Changelog

Bugs
    Addressed all the bugs reported by the user base via Google Troubleshoot Module which include but not limited to:

• Fixed an edge case (mostly happening on clean installs) where the clock couldn't change its style after user swipe over the lockscreen.
    • Fixed an edge case for some devices where the dismiss button would stop working.
    • Fixed fonts selection under Display -> Fonts
    • General round of optimization.

New Features
    • Lockscreen face unlock icon
    If face unlock is available as security method, lockscreen will acknoweldge the user showing a face icon, instead of the standard lock one.​

Localization
    Now Descendant is fully localized in: Indonesian and Portuguese (Brazil).

Security Patches
    June 5

Downloads
    Changelog

Bugs
    Addressed all the bugs reported by the userbase via Google Troubleshoot Module which include but not limited to:
    • Solved a problem that was preventing "Clear All" buttons in (the notification stack) to operate properly.
    • Improved overall "Clear all" button logic and animations.
    • Fixed up Brightness Bar pill being hidden by user interaction.
    • Fixed up wrong click report on ThumbUI QS Panel missed call.

Localization
    Descendant is now fully localized in:
    • Italian
    • Turkish
    • Russian

New Features
    • Wallpaper Dimming Feature (BETA)
    Activable under Settings -> Display -> Dark theme after enabling Descendant Beta features under Settings -> Developer Options​

• Change Clock face from lockscreen
    Activable under Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen​

• Enable ThumbUI QS Panel Only
    Activable under Settings -> Display​

• Hide Navigation Pill
    Activable under Settings -> System -> Gestures -> System Navigation​

• Sony style clock has been added

GSI changes
    Following phh latest changes.

Security Patch Date
    May 5

Downloads