• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Beans Rom Audio & Notifications

Search This thread

medicinaljazz

Sep 18, 2011
I saw a couple of posts in the Beans Rom thread about the sound for notifications seeming to be stuck at full volume, but I couldn't find a solution. Has anyone determined a solution to this? I have already tried changing the speaker settings via STweaks while using the Perseus kernel.

I'm also having a problem with notifications (both vibration and sound) not going off for the stock email app (microsoft corporate exchange email account). They don't ever go off, but I do get a blinking notification light.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Felden

Acery

Jan 28, 2013
up.

Same issue running Beans build 7.

The notification volume slider does two things.

Sliding it left puts it in silent but moving it one tick right and text message notifications are full volume.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I saw a couple of posts in the Beans Rom thread about the sound for notifications seeming to be stuck at full volume, but I couldn't find a solution. Has anyone determined a solution to this? I have already tried changing the speaker settings via STweaks while using the Perseus kernel.

I'm also having a problem with notifications (both vibration and sound) not going off for the stock email app (microsoft corporate exchange email account). They don't ever go off, but I do get a blinking notification light.

Thanks for the help!