[Q]Beats By Dre Tour and Galaxy Mini

Search This thread

xany_28

Feb 29, 2012
I am using Nokia BH-503 for SGM, sound quality is good for a fair price...what more using more expensive BTHS on SGM..I think the question is, is SGM capable of delivering good/loud sound quality on your pricey HS..

Sent using public phone using my 10 cents.

kitrax59

Dec 11, 2011
I am using Nokia BH-503 for SGM, sound quality is good for a fair price...what more using more expensive BTHS on SGM..I think the question is, is SGM capable of delivering good/loud sound quality on your pricey HS..

Sent using public phone using my 10 cents.

Sgm can deliver very awesome sound quality.. :D try music edition v3 by kp.. used it with dsp manager, compression set to slight, bass boost set to moderate and poweramp set with preset bass and treble equalizer.. you'll be surprised and might buy a pricey headset.. :cool:

Sent from my GT-S5570

Lum_Os

Jan 22, 2012
Oxelosund
Advice: Get a couple of real studio headphones. They give out a so much cleaner, richer and less muffled sound. Alot of headphones today seem to bounce the frequencies around whilst studio headphones normally don't do that :) I reccomend looking for a pair of Shure or Behringers. Alot of them are reasonably priced not like most of the **** lying around in the market today.

Reactions: jugg1es

Awesome.Jie

Jun 11, 2012
Get it Right.

The sound quality also depends on the Music Player you have installed, I got PowerAmp and Had the Equalizer set-up, I own Beats,Sony,Philips earphones. and honestly it sounds pretty nice on all the earphones.

P.s
I have to admit that Dr. dre's beats are overpriced earphones for the sound quality they produce.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Advice: Get a couple of real studio headphones. They give out a so much cleaner, richer and less muffled sound. Alot of headphones today seem to bounce the frequencies around whilst studio headphones normally don't do that :) I reccomend looking for a pair of Shure or Behringers. Alot of them are reasonably priced not like most of the **** lying around in the market today.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone